situation with girlfriend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by scent of a wookie, Apr 20, 2006.

1. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

This is basically the third time we've dated, the first two times I ended it b/c she had some dependency issues but it seems shes made some new friends and shes over that, we always kept in contact and frequently had sex and just recently she gave me an ultimatum to stop with just sex and form a relationship. After a few days, I decicded it was a good idea and things have been going good until just yesterday. I wanted to see her but she blew me off, I asked her what was up and she went on this long argument about how she thought it was unfair to just forget me hurting her by breaking up with her in the past. And then she brings up an ex-gf that was writing comments on my myspace page, saying that she didn't like her in my life and she asked me if we had hung out at all when we had been broken up. I said once and told her we went to lunch as friends, of course she flipped out. And she started reading more comments and came to the conclusion that we have hung out more than once, I lied :hsd:. Now she wants a few days off to think about it and I can tell she's pissed :hs:

The thing is she's lied to once before that I knew about when she said she was her dorm when I could here a guy in the background and called her out on it. She later claimed that it was just a friends place (and I believe her). And also, I did lie but it's not like we were even together. She has also told me that she made out with someone after our first breakup and after the second one she met up with a guy for lunch that she met at the bar.

I screwed up, obviously, by lying to her but I don't see her it's a bigger deal than what she did to me. I want to start fresh but she's making a big deal out of the past. The thing is, I really like this girl now and I feel like it may be too late.

Any help? comments?

2. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

its not about the past anymore, its about the fact that u lied to her now. good luck.

3. notsousual

notsousual New Member

ditto. It's now about trust. If you lied about that, and something that STUPID, what else are you lying about? Being a girl, and being lied to about something dumb and insignificant and then finding out about all the OTHER lies the douche told me (that mattered, and hurt me alot)...I totally undestand her lack of faith in you. Just hope she can work through it and wants to be with you enough

4. scent of a wookie

I see what you mean, but honestly I'm a faithful guy and I haven't been a douchebag to her.

I just felt compelled to lie because she put so much negative feelings on me seeing this girl and then asking me if I had seen her. I feel like she didn't even have the right to question considering a)she's my ex, just a friend b)she hangs out with guys quite often without me giving her shit c)we weren't even a couple at the moment

5. scent of a wookie

meaning they never found out :rofl:, or they did and they just got over it??

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

If you truly 100% believed that it was no big deal and there was nothing wrong with it, you wouldnt have lied to her about it in the first place.

Does you Ex(the myspace on) know that you are now back with your GF?
    She should.

If she doesnt, why not?

And if you want to save your relationship and attempt to try to avoid these silly lies in the future, I recco making it blantently clear to your Ex, Via myspace(the same means which your GF based her conclusion) that you are back with your GF, and there is no one else you would rather be with...Might sound silly, but so is myspace, but working with what you have...its one of your best bets.

No more BS'ing her, and make that clear. Her past actions are excused by any means, but it doesnt make yours any better either. You've now hurt eachother, now vow to never do it again, since you both know how hurtful it can be.

7. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

this chick seems crazily possessive

8. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

run for the hills, overprotective attention whore en route. Also seems like she wants to spite you just a little.