situation with gf....need advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

I want to know how you guys feel about this situation that I am in and what I should do about it. I don’t want any bullshit replys.

I’ve been going out with my girlfriend for awhile now and we both love each other. I found out that she still talks to this frat guy that she use to hook up with until the guy’s girlfriend found out about them and made him stop talking to her.

He sent my gf an IM when she had her away message up that said happy valentines day. I asked my gf who the IM was from and she told me exactly what I wrote above. Apparently they just talk about stuff and dude knows about me and my gf tells him good stuff about me. She said that they are just friends. I don’t understand why she still talks to this kid. I remember my gf telling me awhile ago how the kid started hooking up with her and then she randomly gets a call from the guys girlfriend telling her to stay away from him. This kid lied to my gf when they started hooking up and yet she still talks to him.

I dont like this situation and I don’t know what to do. I just celebrated valentines day with my gf and she said it was the best ever and she is excited and happy. The only problem that I am having is that I don’t know what this kids motives are and if he cheated on his gf with my girl before we started dating what will make him stop from doing it again? I believe my girl when she tells me things, but in this situation I don’t know what they talk about because I’ve seen IMs from him many times when im chillin at her place with her away message up. I don’t know what they actually type when im not around.

What do you guys think I should do? I think I should talk to my gf about it, but not right now even though I really want to. I don’t want to come off as being a being jealous or something, or telling her who she is allowed to talk to or not.

2. BTA

BTA New Member

Well, his motives are pretty simple, he wants to get some still.

But, as far as jealousy, yeah I can understand that. Since it sounds like she just talks to him online every so often and what not, it probably isnt a big deal.

Concentrate on your relationship with her and you should be alright. I'd only really worry if she started hanging out with him alone again, mostly because you know he's gonna try to get some action. If they do want to hang out, you could always try to turn it into a couples thing where you go along and the guy brings his girlfriend. Doubt that'd happen tho based on the other dude's GF's response to the whole thing.

3. Project X

Project X New Member

shes usually spending time with me, i totally trust her but dont understand why she has to talk to this dude.

4. suprer

suprer New Member

chicks are whores and their minds are fux0red up.. if you let her continue talkin to him and shit then she'll think you dont care, if you put your foot down, she'll call you controlling

having a gf sucks

5. Butterball

Butterball New Member

"Talk" about this with the guy, explain to him how it will be beneficial for him to keep his penis isnide his pants and his mouth shut.

6. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

were they friends before they started hooking up? if so, she probably still wants to have the friendship thing. if not, then she's keeping him on the side if things don't work out w/ you. this sorta thing happened to me where me and my ex were trying to work things out but i'd still talk to this guy that i hooked up with while i was broken up. the ex found out, wanted me to stop talking to him and i told him no, mainly b/c i wanted to keep the hook up guy an option for me. but this is just the reason why i kept talking to him. i don't know about your girl. best bet is to ask.

7. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

Well, if she told you about him and their history, I don't think you have much to worry about. She probably just wants his friendship. Don't always jump to the conclusion that all the guy wants is ass, though...it is totally possible to be a guy and have friends that are girls that you don't want to have sex with.

I've always had friends that were girls that I didn't want to get nasty with...friends are more important than getting some ass, ya know?

Anyways....the LAST thing you wanna do is tell your girfriend who she can and can't be friends with. Like I said...if she's being honest and telling you about this guy and their history, she's probly not doing anything. If she was cranking him down on the side she wouldnt tell you that she talked to him.

Stop worrying so much.

8. Project X

Project X New Member

aight...but the thing is they did hook up i dont know the whole story behind it and i dont know i do wanna know cuz it might make things worse. ill just bring it up the next time i see an IM from him when im with her.

9. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

sounds like she or him or both have a thing for the other. i would sit her down and ask her flat out why she talks to him. ask her if she has feelings for him. try to be open and polite about it.