SRS Situation with brother. (could be long)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 127.0.0.1, Aug 21, 2005.

1. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

The backstory is kind of long, I made a thread about what happened in the vag forum link

Basically we both met this chick back in april, he gave her his number, she talked to him at the beg of this summer. They hung out a few times, but everytime she would come over, she'd bring one or more of her friends with her. (basically saying nothing is going to happen). She then introduced my brother into her roommate, and they started dating (the roommate and my bro). Fastfoward, the four of us ended up going on a double date sort of thing (mainly to hang out). My bro and his chick went to bed, I was hanging out with the girl we met in april, we came back to my house, got into it, but thought it was a good idea to go to her place (i still live at home with my mom). So we did that, and ended up having sex.

That was about three weeks ago. I have talked to the girl once since then for whatever reason. I asked my brother what he thinks I should do, since he sees her reguarly (dating the roommate still). I didn't get very much info or help out of him, but I made it clear that some answers or explainations would be great. (want to make it clear that a relationship is not what I want, just an explaination).

Last night I go to hang out with my friend where he works, and ask him what hes planning on doing after he gets off. He tells me that my brother is trying to hook him up with this girl, one of his girlfriends friends. It ends up that it is the same girl I had sex with, and knowing my friend, hes going to meet her to get some ass. I explained it to my friend about what happened with me and her, and made it clear that I do not care about what she does with him, or hanging out with her. She is not an issue anymore. I am pissed about my brother going behind my back like that, when he made me think he was going to help out.

I have calmed down since last night, but feel that I should confront my bro about the entire thing. If he never wanted to help out, then why doesnt he tell me, and why would he go behind my back and help our friend get laid. (not saying it would rather be me, and I'm serious).

What should I do about him though. I do not want him to be pissed at me for being a dick, but he shouldnt get away with going behind my back like that.

I will answer any questions you all want, not sure if I made the whole story clear or not. But I hope the readers of this thread understand that my intentions have nothing to do with the girl anymore. I do not want to marry her, or have a relationship with her. I do not want my brother to fix things for me.

Thanks.

2. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

All is fair in sex and war...

3. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

He is my brother, and my sex life has nothing to do with him.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You know im asking myself are you dating just for the fun of it, or dating because you really love that person. Its clear to me that your brother is careless about it, it all sounds very immature and hurtfull to me. You know you have to get a sustainable relationship where both people love eachother, and would respect eachothers feelings. And i wouldn't talk to your brother about it , i would just thank for the honour and get yourself a nice girl that wouldn't jump from guy to guy like that. Its all very selfish if you ask me. And in such cases people get hurt because they simply don't care for eachother, i wouldn't like to have a brother like you have. A bro should be like family and support and help you when you asked him for it. And to think they say blood is thicker then bitches, with him turning your back on you and taking your girl for that friend of his. That bro of yours is nothing i would want to have to deal with. I would just stay to be a helping and loving bro like you are supposed to be, but i wouldn't expect any favors from him anymore , sorry.

5. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

I do not know what to say. That is the first time anyone has ever said something to that degree, but I think it's something I have always wanted to hear. It really isnt that much about the girl. I do not want to be with someone like that, I never would have expected this kind of action from her, but it turned out that way and I cant change it. So be it.

But I can change my relationship with him. I've always supported him whether he asked for it or not, and he has always been there to tell me how I am at fault, or how I always need his help, etc.

One of the most recent things that bothers me is how he always seems to know what is going on with my life (people telling him my personal business), yet I know NOTHING about what happens with him. FUCK that.

Thanks for the advice.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ah yeah i get that feeling. Its called being more down to earth , your brother has a better idea on how things work in society, nothing you can do about that. What you do have do understand is that you have qualities and a life of your own, that if worked upon can spouse into something beautifull if you have some commercial insight on how to exploit it. I feel you are a man of lingering talents. Now what your brother concerns you just have to show him every now and then that you aren't beneath him,just by going against his opinions every now and then and put him back on his place. I know what your brother is like because quite frankly i could have been him. You better be on the watch for your bro, he thinks stuff about you and it aint good. You should show him some things(non-violent) to make him respect you, and thus making him think he cannot ever pull stuff like that on you again. You know you two need to do stuff more together , so you two will bond a bit better together. Oppertunity's for that rise only every once in a long while, so try to grab them and talk to him on the same frequency about interesting stuff both of you like. A bit of humor a bit of love, and a bit of the same interest can bring you a long way. Whenever you feel ready you can give it a try.