Single again sucks, dont know what to do.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Sep 5, 2006.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I just got out of a relationship of 2 years and this sucks. No one to talk to anymore or have sex. Also I am tired of the party shit where you have 5 guys going after one girl. I just sign up for match.com, for the hell of it. One of my friends said it has hot, non party type girls. It seems it does but none of them msg me. I guess because of my looks or somethning. Since they are online I cant change there mind otherwise. Any tips for this online crap is appriecated.
    So how do I find another SO? Im 21 by the way.

2. ReneGade RG

ReneGade RG New Member

Online-Dating is ghey... fact.

You're 21, you'll live.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It does seem gay. I bet its worse then trying to get the hot chick at the party because they have every guy within 50 miles msging them.

4. xinster

xinster New Member

I've never done this, but i had a prof. who did, and met a fairly attractive chinese girl who is his fiance. Before i had him, ive heard alot of non uglies have success with online dating, as well as online-meeting up for a fuck

5. ReneGade RG

ReneGade RG New Member

LOL I SET UP AN ODATNG BLOG-SITE 4 PPL HU LYK XXX

No. It's not a breakthrough. And the fact that you're 21 and desparate means you're trying too hard. Learn to live a life without fucking.

Why do online-dating and party-make-outs suck? Because they're desparate. Wait until you're 30 and maybe then you'll see...

Get on with your life.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Nah desparate is when you settle for less.

7. ReneGade RG

ReneGade RG New Member

:eek4: Just stop.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

How long ago did you break up? Basically, you can't force this stuff to happen. Take some time to chill out, enjoy what you like doing, and just don't worry about if you're with someone or not. Sex isn't everything, you'll get over.

And after awhile, start going out and trying to make new female FRIENDS. Going out looking for a gf doesn't work...you have to just play it normally, and see if anything develops between you and a girl.

It sucks right now, I know. For the sex cravings...masturbate. Seriously. Looking for a random fuck won't really give you anything more than physical comfort, and it may even make you feel worse.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Don't ask for advice then argue with what you get.

I've been where you are. I'm 31. I've been married, divorced, and now married again.

If you want a meaningful long-term relationship, you are going to have to spend time improving yourself. And learn to love yourself. Someone else can only love you as much as you love yourself.

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Where would I make female friends that arnt going to blow me off. I talk to alot of girls but outside of what ever we never talk. I only have like 3 girls I talk to. Whats good activites I can do that will put me around girls again.

11. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

What is with people? It seems you are basing self worth on having a girlfriend. Enjoy being single and not having to put up with drama and bitching constantly.

Women can smell desperation from 100 miles away, if you go out with the sole intention of getting a girlfriend you aren't going to stand a chance. Just go about life, if something is going to happen so be it, if it doesn't it's not that big of a deal.

12. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Your 21, you will have 4-5 more searious break ups before you find the one! Online dating is a good place to meet women. Whats the other choise, a chick that goes to bars looking for guys?

13. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Oh I know I just have to go about life like nothing happen. I know if I go out trying to get a gf I will fail. But where can I put my self were I will be around more girls? I am mostly just looking to make more friends who are girls.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this guy is an idiot man. use on line dating it is a perfect way to find chicks/lays because most guys have the same retarded ass opinion as renegade about online dating.

15. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Indulge in some hobbies where lots of women go. Cooking classes, dance instruction, use your imagination. Plus that stuff will make you a more well rounded person at the same time.

16. ReneGade RG

ReneGade RG New Member

I still think that you're all on the tad extreme... :eek3:

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Abomb any expernice with online dating? In 3 days I have got 1 msg from a girl I dont really like and is 50 miles away. I have got a ton of no replies and 1 pissed of girl because I was kidding and I said "FL has better parties then CA. Fact" I was just joking around and she sent me a pissed off msg.

18. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Instead of worrying about going out and finding a girl, try this:

First, have your best looking female friend take you out and help you buy some clothes. Start dressing NICE. It CAN get expensive, but it isn't always. You can still look nice for cheap. No funny shirts and no prop shirts. Those only work for guys who are good looking enough to pull it off. Good looking enough on the foundational level that is. Develop a sense of style. As Jenny McArthy said in the last FHM magazine, "You don't have to create a style. Find one in a magazine that you like and copy it. That's what fashion designers do." Fake it until you make it man.

By the way, a gym always helps. That is just a given, and something I hardly need to say. I love lifting, but most people don't have to worry about it. Jack Black is stylish and confident, and he gets laid.

And number two is.....make female friends! Now, I know even as I give this advice, you are going to ask the first female friend you make to marry you. But i'll still try!

The rule of thumb is to make 4 female friends, the type of girls you would want to date. I know it seems hard, but seriously, how many hot friends do you think each one of those ATTRACTIVE girls hang out with? Attractive people usually hang out with other attractive people, especially girls. You will have a hard time spending a night of the week with nothing to do.

It's easy man. Don't sit there thinking "She'll know I want to date her." and all that. It is too easy to come in under the radar, tell some girl you met 10 minutes ago "You seem like you could be a fun friend to have. Take my number, give me yours, and we'll hang out with some friends sometime."

You won't get blown off. One of the RSD guys, Rick H, said "One thing i've learned from my years of experience is if you do ANYTHING with enough authority, you'll get away with it. If your reality is stronger than hers, you will prevail." and it is completely true.

Last but not least, those girls are everywhere. You shouldn't even have to look to meet them. Go to ANY party with any of your friends. There is your chance. I'm not going to get detailed in opening and pickup, because that stuff is out there for you to find on the web, but if you do this stuff, you'll have what you want. Open up a can of man and go out and do it.

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I do dress nice. The pants and shirt cost over 100 I think. I wear RL, Express and DKNY all the time.

[​IMG]

20. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Those hot girls on dating websites get messaged about 100 times a day. Just like hot girls in real life get approached and hit on 100 times a day.

Stop focusing too much on online dating. Instead, meet female friends online.
    One friend of mine here on OT once made an account on a dating website and on myspace, pretending to be a girl. He had TONS of messages a day from guys saying the same stuff. "Hey, I think you're cute." And all that other bullshit that 90% of morons out there say. Girl's have autopilot responses to this stuff in real life.

Think of this: When your buddy is in the shower, and you walk in the bathroom to piss...what does he say? "Hey man, don't flush it."? "Ok, I won't."? ---- What happens as soon as you are done? You flush it. "Oh fuck man, my bad!" or you are talking to someone on the phone and your friend says "Hey, let me talk to her when you are done." and what happens as soon as you are done talking to your friend? You hang up and hear your buddy say "Damnit I said I wanted to talk to him!"

These are called autopilot responses. Your brain is going to do as little thinking as necessary, and when situations happen so often, such as flushing the toilet or hanging up the phone, you are going to develop these responses.

Why? Because they happen SO MUCH. It's the same thing with girls getting hit on by guys. Girls develop autopilot responses for this stuff. They don't even realize they do it. 90% of the time, and this is true and I know it from experience, the girl won't even remember you the next day.

They have to become bitches to get all of these guys away from them. They really aren't bitches (which is why cold-readings are so powerful, but we won't go into that.). The very attractive girls I hang out with are smart, funny, and have a great personality. Then I see a guy hit on them, and they turn into a bitch for 3 seconds.

Don't sweat it when girls don't return your messages or even flake you off in person. It means that you didn't stand out enough or be interesting enough in her mind to want you. The good news is, it's not YOU she doesn't like, it's just how you acted. It is NEVER personal, and you can always come back from a failure. The best news is, the girl usually won't remember you (if she is really attractive, and in a social scenario) and you can try again in a week.

21. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Well then you're halfway there. Just keep it up, and for the love of god, go spend at least $80 on some cologne. I prefer Aque De Gio, and most girls do too.

I can't see the picture by the way. It might just be me though. I'm duty at the headquarters of a military base right now, so there are lots of restrictions.

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Aque De Gio? Who makes that?

23. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I spelled it wrong. It is Aqua Di Gio. It is made by Armani.

OT did a HUGE poll a few months back on the best cologne, and that cologne won. I tried it out, and it works wonders. Now, everytime I see a girl that knows me, they always run up and hug me or usually say "I want to smell you!"

24. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Cool, where can I get it. Anywhere cheap online? If not where at the mall.

25. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Not sure where you can get it online. I bought mine at Dillards in the mall.

Pretty much any nice BIG clothing store (jc penny, sears, etc) should have a cologne/perfume counter.