Since our core group is getting so close here, lets get to know each other better....

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Paulie Walnuts, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Name: Ryan (Do not have to include last names)

Birthplace:
    Minneapolis, MN

Currently Reside:
    Woodbury, MN

Own or Rent:
    Rent from my brother

Relationship Status:
    Married

Kids:
    None that I know of, no fathers day cards mysteriously in the mail yet. We hope to start trying in late summer early fall 2008

Pets:
    5 guinea pigs (had 7 starting the year two passed, RIP Stella and Tulea) Peaches, Lulu, Boop, Mandi and Amelia. 7 year old yellow lab, Molly. 7 month old miniature dachshund puppy, Capone.

Beer:
    German Hefe' always makes me smile or Grain Belt Premium

Hard Liquor: Can never go wrong with the captin or a vodka redbull, but they keep me up all night.

Myspace:
    www.myspace.com/theozzfather - If you want to be added send me a message as its set to private. Racist jokes and some NWS material there so you were warned.

Biggest regret in life: Not treating my college GF better and not graduating when I should have. Fuck you student loans.

Music or Musician thats owning you right now:
    Daft Punk, Pantera, Mat Kearney, John Mayer, Shinedown, Mudvayne, The Doors, Tears for Fears, Davina and the Vagabonds

Times banned from Autopia: 4

Would you rather have her spit or swallow: Swallow or GTFO

Your Ride(s): 2003 Nissan Maxima SE TE, 2002 Mitsu Eclipse SE

Mods:
    Maxima - Custom exhaust, CAI, FSTB, RSB, Clear corners, Custom fogs.

Level of Detailing Ability:
    Semi-Pro (Newbie, Amature, Personal and Family Vehicles only, Well Seasoned, Semi-Pro, Pro)

How did you get into detailing: I always liked shiny things. When I got my first car I put a coat of Megs #26 when it used to come in the same tin as #16 except yellow. I was sold from then on. When I got my first new car, the Maxima I went searching for a place to give advice on how to take care of it and found Autopia. After about a year of doing my car, the fams and Megans strangers would come up and ask me what I was using (Zaino) and what I would charge for doing their vehicle. I thought WTF, register with the state if anything its a great tax shelter and you can get lots of new toys.

First vehicle you detailed for money:
    Cant remember the year but I think it was an 1986 or 1966 Porsche 928, last year that they were made. I had no idea how to use a rotary nor what single stage paint was. I had a baptisim by fire that day. I called NYDetailer (some old school Autopians might remember him I know Scott does) he walked me through running the rotary and that the paint that went flying off it was normal. I bid out a full detail including carpets and engine for a lousy $115. Megan and I were going to kill each other by the time the day was over and we worked 13 hours on this car. I had pics but the HD crashed and that was before I was PC savy enough to back things up.

Biggest detailing mistake you have made: Twice this year I have burnt paint due to rotary on too high. Once was a single stage and the lady didnt care because she was just happy I got the oxidation out. I burnt bumper paint today on a Mazda. I told the owner and he didnt care because I was attempting to get rid of paint transfer and he was just flipping the car. Newbies and vets that forget, lower your RPMs on plastic!!

Detailing dream: Id love to have a brick and mortar shop but not in MN. I wouldnt mind doing the finite work but the hack shit like vacuuming and shampooing can be done by others.

Lifes Dream: I don't want to be rich, just financially secure. Provide a good life for my wife and future kids. Ensure that their college is paid for. Retire by 57 if I live that long. Raise my family and live my life how God wants me to live. Help other people, nothing makes me happier. Maybe work with the mentally challenged or war vets. Overall just be happy, financially secure, live my life through God and make sure that I contribute and leave a foot print on society.

Something strange or something most may not know: Im a very emotional person yet have some stability. I need to learn how to bite thy tounge. I just hate bullshit and love calling people out on it hence my 4 bans from Autopia. I love human behavior studies and observations hence the sociology major in college. Nothing much shocks me anymore being that I been on the net since 1993. Animal and child abuse are about the only things. The 2 girls and 1 cup was nothing to me. I like to philosophize with people but Im open enough to compromise and see others sides and my mind can be changed. I hate party line voters or one issue voters, especially if its abortion. Im a total night owl which is killing me now because I sit up and have a few drinks and then its 8am, no Im not drinking tonight. Trying to stop that. Im type II bi-polar which Im sure now all of you are going "ahhh that explains a lot" but Im on medication for it and its totally helping. Been on it for 4 months now. I dont freak out or shit like that I just go from happy to sad like turning on a light switch. Would happen multiple times a day now its once a day and its not that bad. Just go into little slumps. The thing I hate is that when ever I do have a strong opinion or something those that know blame it on the type II when in fact its not. Ok enough about me.

Pictures:

Megan and I

[​IMG]

Megan and I

[​IMG]

Megan at our wedding 07/07/2007

[​IMG]

Megan on I on a carriage ride during the wedding

[​IMG]

TheOzzfather or Paulie Walnuts

[​IMG]

My fraternity which I am still very active with and very fucking proud of the men we turn out.

[​IMG]

OT bastardizing my puppy Capone

[​IMG]

Molly and Capone

[​IMG]

Capone trying to chew on his collar and it getting stuck

[​IMG]

Will post ass shot if approved by Scottwax

Thats me in a crazy, psychotic, philosophic nutshell.

Its your turn now.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Name: Scott

Birthplace:
    Cleveland, OH but grew up mostly in the Phoenix area

Currently Reside:
    Arlington, TX

Own or Rent:
    Rent-right now it is just me, so not that motivated it get into a house

Relationship Status:
    Very happily DIVORCED

Kids:
    Two, Chris who is 20 and Jason who is 18. Both worked with me until starting college. They can probably out-detail most other detailers when it comes to interiors.

Chris:

[​IMG]

Jason:

[​IMG]

Pets:
    Creepy, a Rose Hair tarantula, who I've now had 9 years. She was a Christmas gift for my son Jason when he was 9 (that is what he wanted) but when he moved to his Mom's when he was 13, she refused to let him bring her, so now I guess she is mine.

[​IMG]

I also have an Albino Corn Snake named Pullo (after Pullo Titus in HBO's Rome). Here is a video of when he was a bit younger, squeezing the life out of a fuzzy (baby mouse).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrpQWSh-n2I

Beer:
    Don't drink

Hard Liquor: See above

Myspace:
    No Myspace, but this is my detailing website: www.scottwax.com

Biggest regret in life: Hard to say really. Everything that has happened in my life has led me to where I am now. My marriage sucked but I got two great kids out of it.

Led Zeppelin, Kansas, The Who, Pink Floyd, Genesis (70s version), Robert Earl Keen, The Bodeens, Johnny Cash, Van Morrison, Eric Clapton, Dire Straits, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Triumvirat, Wagner, Greig, Beethoven.

Times banned from Autopia: 0

Would you rather have her spit or swallow: Swallow...like anyone would say 'spit'. :mamoru:

Your Ride(s): 2002 Nissan Maxima SE

Mods:
    Maxima - Custom CAI, snazzy new exhaust tips.

Good enough to heve earned a living detailing since 1994. Still looking for ways to get better.

How did you get into detailing: In late 1992, I detailed my brother's car, he drove it to work and called me that afternoon to tell me five people in his office wanted to pay me to do the same to their cars. I was very unhappy as a Denny's manager so the opportunity to earn money doing something I enjoyed doing for free was very appealing to me.

Mid 80s Nissan Sentra. Custom oxidized special edition red version. ;)

No clue what to charge, so I did it for $35 and it took nearly 5 hours. I upped my prices for the next one. ;)

Biggest detailing mistake you have made: Toasted the edge of a Lotus Elise door sill. A Swirlbuster white cutting pad ripped in half while in use and the backing plate came in contact with the edge of the door sill. Maybe 1" long and 1/10" wide spot. Comped the detail, of course and told the guy I'd take care of the body shop bill. E-mailed me a couple months ago to let me know he was going to get an estimate, haven't heard back from him since. :dunno:

Detailing dream: Just to continually improve.

Lifes Dream: Besides banging Scarlett Johanson? Just be happy, I guess.

Something strange or something most may not know: I lived in Tokyo, Japan for a couple years when my Dad was the Far East Controller for Motorola. I'd love to go back to Japan one day. Beautiful country and some of the nicest people I have ever met.

3. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

Name: Jason

Birthplace:
    Nashville, TN

Currently Reside:
    Nashville, TN

Own or Rent:
    Rent

Relationship Status:
    Dating (8 years. yes, it's almost time :squint: )

Kids:
    not yet

Pets:
    Zeus, 4 yr old Pit Bull

Beer:
    Yeungling, or Miller High Life ( :mamoru: )

Hard Liquor: Grey Goose/Level and Cranberry.

Myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/jagardiner

Biggest regret in life:
    Wasting my time in college. (I swear i'm gonna finish!)

Kanye West - Stronger. I like rap.

Times banned from Autopia: 0 - yet

Would you rather have her spit or swallow: *gluck*gluck*

Your Ride(s):
    2000 Eddie Bauer Explorer, 1985 Chevy S10 (the work truck)

Mods: Just stereo systems and tint. maybe wheels in the future for the exploder.

Semi/Rusty-Pro (Newbie, Amature, Personal and Family Vehicles only, Well Seasoned, Semi-Pro, Pro)

How did you get into detailing: My best friend and I used to set up a halogen in his garage in the winter and just go to town on our cars. He had an '86 IROC-Z (Red) and me with the S10 :coold:

First vehicle you detailed for money: lol, I did this guy's 1995 Tbird when I was 16. I remember I had a bottle of BlackMagic Tire Gel and no apllicators. :rofl::rofl: I squeezed a good bit on the tire to coat it, then smeared it all over the rest of the tire with my fingers. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think I made about $50 on that one, and it soooo wasn't worth it.

Biggest detailing mistake you have made: :( I asked the customer what job they wanted, they said "same as my son's truck." I failed to tell them it was a $265 job. They didn't tip and I haven't heard back from them or their son. :wtc: I really fucked that up.

Detailing dream: I would love my own detail shop, as well as a 5 or 6 bay self serve wash with 2 more in-bay autos. Oh, and a Subway in the same lot. :hs:

Lifes Dream: I want to be the guy that calls us to detail his Benz or Jag with the nice ass house and the wood-paneled, 30 ft. ceiling garage (i looked at some of scottwax's old threads). But I don't know if it's in the works. Only God knows.

Something strange or something most may not know: I am amazingly intelligent. I am also amazingly lazy as shit. Motivation > me right now. I guess that's not really too strange though.

Pictures:

Me:
    [​IMG]

Me in the Green Shirt and the guy in the blue is my best friend, Chris. We used to detail together.:
    [​IMG]

This is me about to eat 1,000,000 Scoville Heat Unit hot sauce (that shit is fucking hot!):
    [​IMG]

Zeus:
    [​IMG]

Teh Exploruh:
    [​IMG]

My Company Logo: (no advertising, just showing /disclosure)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  4. danponjican

danponjican New Member

Name: Dan

Birthplace:
    Paterson, NJ

Currently Reside:
    Winston Salem, NC

Own or Rent:
    Own

Relationship Status:
    Married

Kids:
    Not yet!

Pets:
    Too busy for pets.

Beer:
    Root beer?

Hard Liquor: Nah, I'm a pretty straight and narrow kinda guy.

Myspace:
    www.myspace.com/danponjican.

Biggest regret in life: The usual... wish I wasn't so stupid with my money when I was young (BLASTED DEBT!).

Leeland.

Times banned from Autopia: LOL! Not yet...

Your Ride(s): 1999 Ford Mustang Cobra (black)

Mods:
    SLP x-pipe exhaust, JLT CAI, 18" Hypercoated FR500s, H&R Race Drop springs w/ Bilstens.

Semi-Pro

How did you get into detailing: I love cars... sports cars mainly so it was natural for me.

Washed my Dad's Lincoln Continental for $10 when I was like 12.

Biggest detailing mistake you have made: Was attempting a DEEP scratch fix on a 05 GTO... too much sanding... too much polishing = NO MORE CLEAR COAT.

Detailing dream: Chain of B&M high-end shops with detailing technicians trained by your's truly along with my e-store toppling the cocky "Geeks" as #1.

Life's Dream: (You asked for it!) My life's dream/goal is to do my part (realizing that I may not succeed on a wide-scale) but to do my part to change organized religion from a "doctrine based" organization to a charity and caring based organization. I want to start community centers, shelters, halfway houses, orphanages, and soup kitchens and actually do something about the human suffering in my community than just "preach" about it. I basically want to live Matthew 22:39.

Something strange or something most may not know: I am a licensed minister and am the Community Pastor at Heavenview in Winston Salem, NC.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Me...
    [​IMG]

My car...
    [​IMG]

Me and the bro..
    [​IMG]

Where it all started (I was born here!):
    [​IMG]

Company logo:
    [​IMG]

5. Scottwax

A minister who posts on OT and drives a Mustang? Wow. :)

Nice to see that a belief in God doesn't necessarily make one a boring person like the athiests here think.

6. danponjican

danponjican New Member

Boring people are hardly Christians! LOL! God had enough of a sense of humor to create us! :rofl:

7. Paulie Walnuts

Not to get off thread, but the anti religion people here just amaze me.

8. danponjican

danponjican New Member

I just think so many people have been hurt from "religion" or "religious people". But being anti-religion because of that is about as smart as being anti humans because someone hurt you.

9. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

I think people really just like to bandwagon. Though I'll admit, sometimes when I'm sitting in church and they do something stupid (church i go to accepts credit cards over the 'net for tithes and offereings, allowing user to gain "miles or rewards" for tithing :mad: ) I kinda give it the old :rolleyes:. I wonder how many of these people would religion bash IRL. And how much of the bashing is directed to the Catholic church because they don't know any more? It'd be a different story if they took time to ask.

Oh, sorry. This got long, lol. Ok, /rant.

10. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

I'll be putting this little bio of me together tonight........errr morning!!!

This is a pretty cool thread!!!

11. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

Name: Justin (go figure!)

Birthplace:
    Daytona Beach FL.

Currently Reside:
    Blue Ridge GA 30513 (go figure again!)

My business name and logo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Own or Rent:
    Currently renting. I've owned 3 homes and done pretty well when I sold them. I have some land and I'm waiting to build until I pay it off. Renting is pretty cool......no lawn to maintain after detailing all day!

Relationship Status:
    Married. 7 years yesterday (20th).

Kids:
    3......Austin (12), Christian (6), and Lauren (5)

Biggest regret in life: There would be so many if I didn't look at them as free "training"! You can't live with regret.....it will eat you up. You simply can't go back.

Timbaland. He is an awesome producer and musician.

Times banned from Autopia: 1 and only one. I will never ever join up again there.

Your Ride(s):
    2003 Ford Ranger "Tremor Edge" Edition.
    2005 Ford Freestar SE
    1998 Honda Civic EX

Mods:

Ranger-
    Borla dual exhaust, Filter Charger, and a complete sound system.
    Freestar-
    Complete audio/video syster.
    Civic-
    It's turbo'd and has just anything NOPI sells on it!

Pro (I guess).
    I do this for my sole source of income.
    How did you get into detailing:
    A friend of mine here on OT showed me some of Scottwax's pics. I was in the automotive business (finance manager) and was so tired of it. I decided I wanted to try what Scott was doing. I've owned 29 vehicles and have kept them all in pristine condition so detailing was a no brainer for me.

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Thunder Road Patriot Blue
    Full detail on this big rig was only a 100.00.
    Boy how that has changed!!!

Biggest detailing mistake you have made:
    Dropped a can of Stoner's Invisible Glass and it bounced off of a Bug's fender 3 times. I was able to get it all the damage out. Customer has NO idea.
    LOL!
    Detailing dream:
    To go into a level where I'm called and flown out to homes all over the world to detail exotics.

Lifes Dream:
    To just be secure in my finances and job security. I've already been blessed beyond any measure.

Something strange or something most may not know:
    I was an automotive sales person for 5 years then a finance manager at a Honda dealership for 4 years. I look like I'm 18 too! I'm a huge trout fisherman!
    Pictures:
    My daughter and me 5 years ago....
    [​IMG]
    My kids and me about 5 months ago....
    [​IMG]
    (I look the same!!!)

My Civic.....
    (My last house too.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My 25", 5.5lb., native brown caught a few months back......
    [​IMG]

Me on the EDGE website.....
    [​IMG]

Some of my best shots........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All of my detailing write ups.......
    HERE

My detailing supplies.....
    HERE

My detailing rig....
    HERE

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  12. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

is that an F40? i do like the 2nd one. Is it a 250?

13. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

Name:Jeremy

Birthplace:
    Louisville, KY

Currently Reside:
    Indianapolis, IN

Own or Rent:
    Own my own house

Relationship Status:
    Married

Kids:
    7yr old daughter :)

Pets:
    None

Beer:
    Don't drink

Hard Liquor: Don't Drink

Myspace:
    Don't have one

Biggest regret in life: :dunno:

Anything but country and rap... mostly trance and alternative rock

Would you rather have her spit or swallow: Swallow of course :mamoru:

Your Ride(s): DD: 02 Taurus SES Sport, Wife: 04 Explorer, Beater: 95 Tracer wagon

Mods:
    None :o
    Weekend warrior, I do my stuff on the weekends since I have a 8-4 office job :o

How did you get into detailing: When I bought my first new car... learned stuff from Scott and Autopia.

Cavalier :hsugh:
    Biggest detailing mistake you have made: Wet sanded through the clear :noes: But it was practice panel so I was playing :mamoru:

Detailing dream: :dunno: some cool high end cars I havne't done yet

Lifes Dream: I'm doing ok now :dunno: Waiting another year to move and buy a bigger house :dunno:

Something strange or something most may not know: I'm a VERY weird eater :o

14. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

I've often thought the same too. Also, exotic owners can be cheaper and more of a pain in the arse from what I hear.

Maybe I was just thinking out loud.

I do a lot of SUVs that pay 75.00 for a wash/vac (well more than just that) and they hardly get dirty.

Hmmmmmmmm.......

15. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Name: Jacob

Birthplace:
    Macedonia, OH

Currently Reside:
    Edinboro, PA for school

Own or Rent:
    Rent while in school but I own a rental house back home

Relationship Status:
    Single

Kids:
    None

Pets:
    An English Yellow Lab named Jubilee (she was born on 4th of July)

Beer:
    Lately I've been doing this stuff called Hail Mary but I also like Moosehead

Hard Liquor: Capn and Coke but lately I've been on a Tanquerey Rangpur kick

Myspace:
    www.myspace.com/labster

Biggest regret in life: Treating my ex like she was more of a friend than my gf like she deserved

Matt Kearney, Queen, Ryan Adams, Hootie and the Blowfish

Times banned from Autopia: 2

Would you rather have her spit or swallow: Swallow

Your Ride(s): 2008 Wrangler 4 door Unlimited Sahara edition

Mods:
    none for now but I'm thinking about a 2-3" lift

I've been detailing in a shop since I was 16 then when I was 19 I started my current Mobile Business so I consider myself to be a pro but I know I have a lot still to learn.

How did you get into detailing: My brother had a z28 Camero when I was growing up and I watched him and helped him cleaned it up (I was usually relegated to cleaning the rims and tires) then at 16 I got a job at a detailing shop

I'm pretty sure it was a 98 or 99 Durango

Biggest detailing mistake you have made: Staining trim by not masking it

Detailing dream: I'd like to eventually open up my own shop. But right now I'm detailing my way through college so first things first.

Lifes Dream: I'm starting my work on my masters work in African history next fall and I hope to get my PHD one day. Within the next 5 years I hope to be married and hopefully get my student loans paid off in the next 7-10 years and hopefully be able to get a job where I can get my PHD work paid for.

Something strange or something most may not know: I've lived in 3 different countries and detailed on 2 different continents as well as 8 different states.

Pictures:
    A few random pics of me, I'll add some more as time permits
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Rowland Ward status Gemsbok. 38 1/2" horns
    [​IMG]

300C SRT-8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 of 4 of this clients Ford GTs. Rare color combo too
    [​IMG]

Just for fun
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  16. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

:werd: Some are cheap, some aren't. I picked up a client this fall off a referral who pays me $125 for a wash and vac every month per car (the old guy that she was tired of because he sucked charged her 150). In the summer I do the new Mercedes and the Jag, just the mercedes in the winter though :o

17. MSIGuy

MSIGuy om nom nom nom!

[​IMG]
    MOAR xB pics!

18. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

Just for You MSIGuy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. MSIGuy

MSIGuy om nom nom nom!

:bowdown: To Labster for finally classing the thread up a little bit! :rofl:

That's the most reflective I've seen a TCM (Thunder Cloud Metalic) xB.

20. fallenauthority

fallenauthority OT Supporter

Name: David

Birthplace:
    Waldorf, MD

Currently Reside:
    Waldorf, MD

Own or Rent:
    Renting a room from my parents

Relationship Status:
    Single

Kids:
    none

Pets:
    A ferret named turbo, 3 cats

Beer:
    bud ice at the occasional party

Hard Liquor: Captain and coke

Myspace:
    www.myspace.com/fallenauthority

Biggest regret in life: I dont have regrets, just things i will do better in the future :)

HellYeah, Underoath, Rise Against, The used, Theres a bunch more, i get stuck on random genre's and bands all the time. Old or new I dont care, I like all music....good music that is :)

Would you rather have her spit or swallow: swallow of course

Your Ride(s): 1995 Eagle Talon TSi

Mods:
    Too many, lets just say it has 351whp on its street tune, capable of 400.

Amature

How did you get into detailing: Ever since I had my first car (Camaro) I used to keep it clean, washed it like twice a week lol, and when i say wash, i did wheels, wheel wells, interior, everything. I always loved having a clean car. I started getting annoyed with the condition of my parents vehicles, so i started cleaning theirs, before i knew it i placed a 400$ order at autogeek and i became a detailing fool, started doing full details on family members cars. Now Im trying to start doing it more as a side business, im just scared of getting in over my head.

2005 Honda Odyssey, It was my Aunts van(ironically same year and color as my moms haha) She has a 6 year old son, who makes a mess of EVERYTHING. Took like 5 hours on that bastard on a hot ass summer day, i think i put more sweat on the seats than leather cleaner.

Biggest detailing mistake you have made: Luckily I havent done any damages yet. :x:

Detailing dream: Id love to one day either have my own full time detailing business, or have my own automotive performance shop that is a one stop shop, electrical, mechanical, detailing, etc.

Lifes Dream: See above.

Something strange or something most may not know: I am a very outspoken person when i choose to be, I am blunt and honest, I may come off as offensive sometimes, but id rather offend someone while being honest, than flatter them with bullshit.

Pictures:
    Me and my Prom date from my senior year.
    [​IMG]
    Just me:
    [​IMG]
    Old picture of Turbo:
    [​IMG]

My money pit:
    [​IMG]

21. Scottwax

Moar pics of prom date....

22. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

Saw that coming a mile away!

23. Paulie Walnuts

Nudes of prom date and get a hair cut hippie.

24. bigfoot

bigfoot New Member

Name: Jose (but prefer Joey since I'm a Jr. and my dad is an asshole)

Birthplace: Caguas, PR (About 20 miles SE of San Juan, PR), But raised in Juncos, PR (around 35 miles from San Juan same direction)

Currently Reside:
    Akron, OH
    Own or Rent: Rent

Relationship Status: Separated

Kids: Thank God NO!

Pets: 2 female Guinea Pigs: Sasha and Electra

Beer: Sam Adams Light FTW!

Hard Liquor: Passoa with vodka and OJ

Myspace: n/a

Biggest regret in life: Getting so many fucking credit cards:noes:

None in particular, I like pretty much everything

Times banned from Autopia: None so far

Would you rather have her spit or swallow: Swallow, so everything is clean

Your Ride(s): 2005 Corolla S

Mods: none
    Level of Detailing Ability: Medium, somewhere in the enthusiast level

How did you get into detailing: I was looking for proper ways to clean my car, and found autopia. Hooked ever since

First vehicle you detailed for money: none yet

Biggest detailing mistake you have made: Buying cherry wax

Detailing dream: To make money out of it

Lifes Dream: To become a pilot (airline pilot):x:

Something strange or something most may not know: I really, really, really hate winter! Yuck!

me
    [​IMG]

My ride
    [​IMG]

My passion (of course, it is FS)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In flight pic taken on Sept 11, 2006:noes:
    [​IMG]

25. Paulie Walnuts

Post pics of your GPs!!