MMA Since my "Sponsor me" thread turned to shit how bout this.. Its much simpler.

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by VulgarTheClown, Feb 18, 2007.

1. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I have recently compiled a media packet. Pics a bio, videos etc....

Do any of you know any companies or businesses that might be interested in MMA as a marketing endevor?

If you could reply in here with some peopel you know or company names in your area that might be interested etc... (especially if you know the people) that would be greatly apriciated.

My next fight will be streamed for freeo n the internet, last show I did that was streamed had over 150,000 views.

SO lemme know whats up..

Thanks.

2. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

You should try every company you can think of that is not involved in mma already. show them the mma market and how much it has grown and sell the sport. And then sell yourself.

3. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I'm workin on that.

I wanna start with some warm leads first.

The little media packages I made up run about $5 each for me to make and I'm monetarily kinda fucked at te moment so i can't just be handin them out to people that will 100% toss them to the side. ya know?

4. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

yeah, when i started getting sponsors for cars, i started thinking of places that are not in the car scene so i can sell it to them, think big too... I know a friend that was sponsored by redbull just at a whim because redbull had 100K budge to spend on alternative marketing... look for the big guys, and start networking.