A&P Since its slow

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by EWhytsell, Jan 24, 2009.

1. EWhytsell

EWhytsell New Member

Since people are complaining about lack of threads I guess I'll just make another one. Here's an old school house thats near my house. I'd really love to go shoot it again on a better day (sky was very clear at about 2pm.) It caused the right side of the building to be very very dark. I played around using masks and learning about the dodge/burn tools on this one.

[​IMG]

2. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

lots of potential there.

I think its a good picture, but I bet you can do better.

go back and try a few new angles!

where is this?

3. EWhytsell

EWhytsell New Member

The building itself has lots of pontential. Unfortunately its in a bad location and I had to remove some power lines, power pole support lines, power pole, electric meter on side of building, and crap loads of other little things that make it annoying.

I'm thinking that a shot from the rear towards that same face might work, but lots of large bushes so if I go there again I'll try getting on top of my truck to clear everything.

Its located Near Dresden, OH in a field off of a road. What I really need is a day with those nice white fluffy clouds all around.

Oh and B&W is about all you'd want to show this in. Its got a very crappy faded dark red color with white trim that makes it look very bad.

4. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

yeah, well sounds challenging but when you get the perfect shot it will be worth it. definitely keep it B&W...