since i just recently lost my 1st gen rx7...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by thafox, Dec 10, 2004.

1. thafox

thafox Guest

few day's ago was involved in a pretty bad accident on my way to school totaling my rx7, since the loss i've been tryin 2 get over it by searching for a new older school car, i've had a datsun 510, toyota corolla coupe (mid 70-early 80, before the flip light's), datsun 240,260's, what other old school ride's from these year's would you guy's/girls reccomend, keeping it rwd and with a manual trans, i was thinkin purchasing one of these car's listed or possibly saving for a rx8....your input is gladly apreciated, thnx

2. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus New Member

Older MR2, Datsun 240/260/280/300/510, oldschool BMW or Volvo, VW Bug (got one and they're AWESOME to soup up!), MKIII Supra, Porsche 944, etc....

3. Grayham

Grayham New Member

Supercharged MR2 Mk1.

4. thafox

thafox Guest

those are the same idea's i had, minus the mr2, supra, volvo, vw, and porsche, i wanted 2 stay with a japaneese car from that time period, thnx for the idea's though

5. mattsmall

mattsmall New Member

mk3. all it needs is some tlc iv had mine for 6months and love everything about it.

6. Captain Amazing

Captain Amazing OT Supporter

damn mate, good thing u came outta the crash ok. Sorry, bout the 7 tho. I'd say for for an RX-8 if u have the funds for it. I have one and I love that rotary!

7. thafox

thafox Guest

mattsmall...i kinda like those supra's also, cant believe i forgot all bout that, thnx.....captin amazing, hell yea long live the rotary, i drove one over here not to long ago and just felt like i was in heaven, they drive so damn smoothly it's increadable, i might end up saving for the 8 unless i come across a deal on a car im looking for that i cant pass up, but i'll still eventually get the 8 either next yr or the year after that im going to get an 8

8. EcheloN

EcheloN OH NOES!

Get an RX-3. I'm looking for one as well. Hard to find one in nice condition.

9. thafox

thafox Guest

hell yea it's hard 2 find one in good cond, there was one on ebay like last week though went for like 5grand i think, not 2 sure, but ima just shy away from the rx3 since it's damn near impossible 2 find a good one, and ima shy away from the r100's cuz i wanted one of those also