FRK Since FS has been invaded by……

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RadioPagan, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

Assholes from the other areas, Am I the only one that thinks twice about posting in here?
    I have a question I would have posted but decided not to due to FS being linked to the main board, and I would think twice about posting a pic here ever again.

They have a music forum where you have to get a password to get to..I feel that FS should be somewhat similar… We are telling our secrets here…I don’t care if my secrets get out, there are those who count on the rule that FS stays in FS, seems that is not the case?

2. the_wheel_man

the_wheel_man Now I'm stealing her body and taking it home...

:werd: to that myfriend, i think fs should be a lot more private than it is

3. audrey

audrey New Member

If the forum is going to be visited by people who that respect it, I agree.

4. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

I changed my name so that I would feel a little more at ease posting in here, and after 2 months of posting here and reading for longer, to change was a bit harsh, but that to me, was through neccessity.

I really strongly believe FS should stay in FS, I dont post in here nearly as much as I used to (it wasnt much even then I spose).

5. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i've already asked for subforum specific bans, we'll see if it ever happens.

i will readily admit that i'm not pleased that yesterday's clusterfuck ended in my girlfriend getting repeatedly flamed in the main forum, but we must understand that while WE respect that what's in FS stays in FS, the rest of OT isn't bound to it.

Ultimately, if you don't want to risk it getting out into the main forum, until there's a little more protection for this place, you may want to think twice about posting it.

edit: btw, please don't forget that it's just teh intraweb. they act like bitches because they hide behind their anonymity and geographic distance from you. they can talk shit and do/say hurtful things because they don't see if it affects you personally (which it shouldn't) even if they wouldn't do it in person. (some would, but they're just special like that ;))

Last edited: Mar 27, 2005
  6. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I won't think twice about posting here. If i post something, and they don't like it, oh well. They wanna pass it around to their little buddies, fine, although it's really childish.

What are they gonna say? I'm fat, i'm sick/disgusting, i'm ugly? Oh well.
    IMO, if they don't like what goes on in here, they should stay out.
    I haven't been in OffTopic in a very long time, probably over a year, cause i can't stand the immaturity there.

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

it's happening more and will continue to happen because it's now a bannable offense to post any p0rn in the offtopic forum and you need a subscription to view p0rn in Teh Landfill forum. so more of them will venture in here.

8. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

I have Pm'd fazle and asked him if it would be possible to have an arrangement like the initiation forum for both FS and Vag, so people would have to hang around for a few days and contribute to either or both forums before being let loose.

Let me know your thoughts?

9. TigreTek

not enough traffic to warrant that, though my forum specific ban tactic will work just fine ;)

10. Dogz

forum specific ban ?

11. Tripper

Tripper Active Member

first time FS poster here

perhaps linkage to other sections should be a bannable offence.

i have my own kinks and fetish's but im not up to posting them yet, i enjoy reading about others experience

perhaps THE FAZ can do some custom coding, so thread starters can only veiw & respond in threads they started untill a certain post count in FS is reached if they are not a Subscription member

12. FrigginAnT

FrigginAnT Humanity is like a train wreck....its fun to watch

it should..

its always been a problem...but i must have missed some major shit yesterday in here.

13. FrigginAnT

FrigginAnT Humanity is like a train wreck....its fun to watch

i usually IS a bannable offense

14. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

ummm..... yeh..... :ugh:
    no... can't say as i like that idea.

15. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Me either. But, that's cause i don't post much, and never start topics. At least not yet.

16. Error

Error ¿ti†le øut-of_order

I've been posting on FS for a few years, and one time I got laughed at on another forum for something I posted here. Assholes don't understand :wtc:

17. TigreTek

ban people from FS.

you know how only mods can go to mods corner, only og/subs can go to hotties/landfill.

let everyone in to fs as a default, but as they fuck up/get banned from fs, just block their access to FS and only FS, so they can still go elsewhere, just not in here.

give the asylum the same kind of protection while we're at it.

18. Dogz

Fair enough...good plan :big grin:

19. TigreTek

for some reason, i want to do bad things to your avatar.

20. Dogz

Hell yes.....so do I :naughty:

21. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I find it funny that you say it was invaded by the main forum

where exactly do you think f/s'ers came from in the first place?

f/s is one of the newer forums on OT, and although a chunk of us came from the vag, a lot of them didn't like the vag and never went there, but when this place opened up they had a home, I used to mod the vag, but when we got f/s I was removed from the vag and jumped at the chance to mod here (ok, I wasn't asked, I just got placed here :p )

I'm sorry, but I still believe that if you can't handle it getting out in the main forum, then don't post it, I still think that the whole what's posted here stays here attitude is bullshit and whiney and pansy, either your freaky and okay with it, or you aren't, if you are, then be what you are and let it ride, I find it incredibly amazingly unfreaky to whimper and wail about people noticing your so proclaimed kinkyness

as for the PE stuff that has gone on a few times, yeah, she gets made fun of, but my god, she's got one of the biggest followings of worshipers on OT, a ton of people here and in the main forum consider her a godess and don't hesitate to tell her and everyone else how much they love and adore her

22. Dogz

To me it wasnt the fact that people look, i couldnt give a rats ass if they do, its the comments that are made!

Im all for people coming into FS looking around and not posting, but if people dont like it why shout about it on the main forum ?

I like to think that FS is a mature forum, its just a shame about the immature narrow minded people that abuse it!

23. xela

xela So say we all!

I couldn't agree with you more. :)

24. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I'm with her on this.

The internet is not top secret. If you don't want anyone to know, don't say anything. It is an occasional slip, and FS does manage to keep things fairly under wraps. (Comparison: identical threads on OT and FS, you do the math.)

If your social identity on OT is so important, treat it like the real world and don't "out" your freaky. Take your freaky to another forum with an AE, and browse OT with the rest. You came here because you know you / what you like is different than the mainstream. Surely you've learned by this point in your life that anything "other" is subject to scorn by the middle-of-the-roaders. It's not your fault they don't know what they're missing. Wear your freaky like a badge - OT is still just the internet, and I could personally give two shits what about 12,000 15-year-olds think of me. ;)

25. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

and this kind of attitude is one of the various reasons I decided not to mod f/s anymore

if you are so concerned about the immature assholes of the main forum and what they might say about you or those of you with similar lifestyles, then I really don't consider you much more mature than you consider them

get over it, they make fun, they drag it around, so fucking what

I hardly ever post in here anymore, y'know where I post now, main forum, and I don't give a damn when someone says something negative about me or my intrests, in fact, I joke around with them about it instead because it's simply more fun there

f/s isn't fun anymore, and I'm sorry, I may not be the queen of kinky, but I certainly enjoy things being fun, give me the rude comments, the insults and the negativity and immaturity as long as it's still fun, all the stuffy snobby poor me crap just drags me down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.