Since everyone is doing it now...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tqpolo, Jun 12, 2008.

1. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Here's my date analysis help.

So I met this girl at on Memorial Day. I saw her prior and we exchanged a comment or two on myspace. I messaged her after the Memorial Day meeting for her phone number and we went out to the movie with some of my friends. The next day we went to dinner and had great conversations. She said “call me” when the night was over. I texted her a two days later to comment that I’m going back to the gym. She didn’t reply. Two days later she texted how was my workout plan. I called her that night to talk. I initially just want to make plan for the weekend but we talked for like an hour. Things weren’t that smooth. I feel like she did most of the talking. It was an awkward hang up and she initiated it. I feel like I blew it. How can I recover?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Call her right now and set up a date?

3. tqpolo

Dude I think I did ask her out for the movie this fri. (my friends and I always go to the movie on fri) I said we'll be seeing The Incredible Hulk and she said she already reserved seeing that movie with a friend so can't see that. I said some other movie then. Then she said she can't be out too late because she has to work on Sat then she's like oh well it doesn't matter. I don't even know if we have a date on fri.

4. M.A. Malone Esq.

M.A. Malone Esq. OT Supporter

Sounds like you messed it up.

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Call her up just to talk and be talkative. Write down things to talk about before you do. I usually just type stuff into notepad. She needs to know that she won't be bored if she's out with you. Then you can invite her to go to dinner before the movie and if she doesn't want to see it, you two can go your separate ways afterwards or if she changes her mind she can come with you.

6. tqpolo

We already went out last week and had a great time. I don't have a problem talking in person. The phone conversation was awkward because I wanted to hang up but didn't want to be rude because she kept talking and talking. I also didn't get any confirmation on the date because we spent and hour talking about random stuffs.

7. Vysion

Vysion New Member

First of all don't take a girl you're interested in to see Incredible Hulk... how would that increase any attraction... take her out somewhere where you can do something fun, like bowling, a pool hall, darts, something other than dinner and a movie. A walk in the park, the zoo, etc.

Secondly don't let the woman end the phone call. Keep the early phone calls brief and to the point. End the conversation yourself by saying you have to go. This will make you sound busy and have a life.

The only recover now would be to ignore her for a while. This will make her think she did something wrong and she may contact you first. If a couple weeks go by then call her up again and setup another date.

8. wake_o

wake_o New Member

dont effing ignore her.

9. tqpolo

and your suggestion is?

10. Vysion

Vysion New Member

It's not really ignoring her... it is merely making her "miss" him. Maybe the word "ignore" gave you the wrong impression. He just needs to spend some time away from her to make her miss him.