Simple theory for confused guys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MossMan813, Jul 18, 2009.

1. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

This may or may not help anyone, and it is certainly not groundbreaking...just a different way of looking at a perspective we all think about. I am in a very happy relationship, and plan on asking my girlfriend to marry me for those who care.

I was talking to my younger brother (22) the other day about his women trouble. I am not going to make this a very long thread, so let's fast forward about 45 minutes of banter and I came up with a very simple way to put to him what I was trying to find the words to say. For a guy, it's very simple - women want to be with guys who make every situation that they are in better. That's it. That's all there is to it. I know there's talk of women liking "assholes", women want this, that, and the other thing...and that may be true for girls. WOMEN simply want what we all want - enjoyment in their life. If a guy makes situations better for a woman simply by accompanying them (think the first few dates here), then they will ultimately become interested. If it gets to a point that they decide you're worth keeping around, you're in, and probably will be until you no longer make situations with her better. I truly believe that no matter what stage of a relationship you are in, this applies and holds true throughout. I hope this helps SOMEONE look at this beat to dead topic in a new light. Thoughts?

2. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Well yea but different women find enjoyment in different things, hence the reason why it's hard to categorize women or people in general. It brings us back to the start.

3. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

People like people who make their life better?

:bowdown: to motherfucking Aristotle

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I like this perspective. Good post, chief.

5. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

Pretty good. I think that any person in general in life even tend to like people who make their situation better. Whatever the situation may be.

6. THoC

THoC New Member

i would agree with that. not just for women but for men as well.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's like Viper said in that other thread. Something like wherever he goes is awesome and other people (women) want to share in that awesomeness.

8. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

Exactly. I know in no way, shape, or form is this "new" or anything. I just was able to help my brother realize what I was trying to say by breaking it down as basically as I could, and this in general helped, so in turn I was hoping maybe it would help others simply look at their "complicated" situations and try to make it simpler for them to succeed.