Simple question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by familyguy101, Feb 10, 2008.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I went on a date with a girl for the first time in my life last night. We ended up making out and we were slowly going further and further. While making out, she just didn't seem very passionate about it. She started to get into it after a little bit, but most of the time she didn't really seem like she was as excited as me. She basically just kissed me, but didn't really touch me as much as I touched her. Is this normal for girls to do or a signal of some sort?

Also, she said before hand that she isn't going to go that far on a first date, but I got her to take her top off fairly quickly and probably could of done more. What is with that?

were both 19

2. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

maybe it was her first time too?

then again, maybe shes just eccentric

3. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

what do you mean "she's just eccentric"?

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

for some people (myself included) kissing can be more intimate than just fooling around. I've fooled around with a bunch of women without having any desire to kiss them.

Eccentric means slightly odd or unusual.

5. fray

fray New Member

maybe you were seeming greedy and going to fast (read: desperate) since it was your first time and all that?

Sounds like she was just trying to keep it kinda slow.

6. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

You aren't basing this off anything so how normal it was can't really be said. You need more experiences to better base things off of. Everything is relative and all.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

if you want to kiss passionately but she wants it soft and sweet, you need to slow down so that you two are on the same page.

8. doubleb23

doubleb23 Ooooo

I think it always kinda remains a mystery.. to some extent, anyway.

9. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

You got her top off....Sounds like she was into something.. lol

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: Slow down, there's no reason to rush things. It's a signal that you are moving faster than she is comfortable with yet.

11. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

God I was with this girl a few days ago and I know she wanted to touch me but she just couldn't. It was sooooooooooooooo frustrating. For some reason though I think the whole deal was a lot hotter for her than it would have been had she been more comfortable. Comfort, relaxed, ordinary, mundane. All the same. New and exciting, anxious, high tension and rushing emotion. Ya dig what I'm gettin at?

12. Pringles

Pringles New Member

one thing you can do is subtle hints. If your making out and are on your sides facing each other or the position doesnt matter, but just start touching her. Start on her thighs and then maybe move up. Again be gentle shes a female not a man, she doesn't appreciate pump n chug. So gently work your hand up, she will let you know if she wants it there or not. Same goes with her breasts. Just make subtle hints and movements and you will quickly find out her limits. Also dont feel offended if that night she decides she doesnt want your hands in her pants or on her chest, maybe your moving faster than she wanted. You can decide later if you wanna pursue her or not.

btw wear a condom when having sex.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: This is why a lot of women aren't satisfied by young men, especially inexperienced one's. YOU RUSH EVERYTHING!

Slow the fuck down. You just went on your first date. Shit, you should be glad you even got a makeout session and her taking her shirt off. She might just not be the grabby-type. She probably doesn't know you enough to be "passionate" with you....:mamoru: in your eyes I'm sure "passionate" just means overzealous and handsy.

I've read a million of your threads in the Asylum and you are very close-minded. Please think for a second and recognize that women think far differently from yourself. She's 19, she just met you, she doesn't want to give it up to you on the first date. Go out with her again and maybe don't salivate at the mouth the entire night in hopes to just get her into bed.

14. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

What girls want and what girls allow are a bit different. I've got to admit been with girls that didn't really want to be with me but were really just allowing me to have my way with them.

15. doubleb23

doubleb23 Ooooo

You'll enjoy your time on dates more if you can get your mind away from sex. And it'll be more likely that you do actually get laid in the end.

Win win.

16. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

I would say give him a break because its his first time, but boys need to learn to be proper men !
    :werd:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm only harder on him because I've read so so many of his immature threads in the Asylum. He's very close-minded and never ever seems to take anyone's advice, just likes to bitch and yell at everyone for schooling him :mamoru: But I'm giving him tough love advice anyway because he totally passes over advice given in a sweet manner.

18. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

ummm... lol? makeout session and shirt off is a big deal ? mmmm... don't let's spread bad beliefs, ey cookie?

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Not all guys have so much game they can get laid by a skank on their first date ever :dunno:

20. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I agree with beer. This guy has a huge history of posting threads asking for helpe and then arguing with the people who try and help him. :dunno:

Even tough love doesn't work really.

21. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

I love girls who use the word skank to describe any hot girl who is in touch with her sexuality and enjoys sex instead of using it as a bargaining tool :rofl:

22. iwishyouwerebeer

:bigthumb: More power to them...

23. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

should I ask her if I'm moving too fast? Or should I just slow down?

24. doubleb23

doubleb23 Ooooo

If you have to ask, the answer is "yes."

25. iwishyouwerebeer

Don't ask her anything. Just do what you are doing and if she tells you it is too much then you know to slow down (like this last time).