TAT Simple earring question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MorningWood, Feb 1, 2004.

1. MorningWood

MorningWood Go ahead, Touch it

I have recently (about one month ago) gotten my ear pierced via a friend (I know it was dumb but it was free and quick), but ever since I have had the ear pierced, I would wipe the ear with peroxide every night and yet there would still be a rather large amount of dry puss collected in between the lobes when I squeezed on it. After roughly a month, it is still there and I don't know what to do, I took out the ring for a day and rubbed it with salt water for aproximately half an hour, but when I went to sleep and woke up the next morning, the back hole in the lobe had closed up so I had to push the ring through making it ooze out blood and quite a bit of puss. Any ideas on what I should do?
    thanks

2. well first off that wasn't the brightest idea. peroxide and alcohol kill growing tissue so steer clear of them i can. you had the right idea with the salt water. if you soak it in salt water twice a day (moring and evening) for 5 - 10 mins every day for 2 weeks it should pull all the crud out of your ear. then use some antibacterial soap to clean it in the shower. if it doesn't clear up after all that then i'd go see someone about it.

3. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

are you using studs with the butterfly back.. if so .. ditch those things and get some rings

4. MorningWood

MorningWood Go ahead, Touch it

thanks for the advice guys, I have a few questions though:
    1) after how long will I be able to feel the puss and crud leaving my ear?
    2)how long can I take my ring out for in this situation?

and no the ring isn't a butterfly back

5. well soaking it in the salt water sollution should draw out any impurities. with all ear piercings its gonna get a little crusty. don't pick it. after you have soaked it you can use a damp qtip to swab some of it off if you don't feel like doing it in the shower. i'd leave the earings in at least 2 weeks before you even tried to take them out.

6. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

if its infected do not take the earrings out, go see a dr. if you cant clear the infection by routine cleaning.