Silly question, but...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BadKat, Oct 6, 2008.

1. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Do guys really enjoy it when a girl gets all dressed up for the :naughty:

:dunno:

I've never really been one to buy/wear lingerie, but I'm finding myself buying corsets (you know, the kind that are full-body, come down past the stomach, have matching panties and you attach thigh-high's to) and I just bought online a French Maid costume :o

I've always thought it was a waste of time because the stuff would be off in a shorter period of time than it took to put it on :dunno:

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

But stuff you can leave on during sex FTMFW.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

^I get hard just thinking about that shit.

4. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

thats what my SO likes. he doesnt want me to take it off, he wants to do it with everything on

i guess every guy might have his preference, but the reactions i get when i put on my sexy things...its a great confidence booster, thats for sure :mamoru:

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Oh yeah, the more that's left to the imagination, the bigger the turn on.

Wear dresses and shit that he can lift up and watch how turned on that makes him.

The whole "secretary" look with the garters and shit is like my all-time biggest turn on.

6. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

haha he loves it when i wear sexy things to work in the morning, makes him think about it all day, knowing what I'm wearing at work, knowing what he is coming home to

you guys are so easy to please. put on some cute undies and a skirt, automatic day long boner. i love it

7. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

This is completely uncharted territory for me. Like I said, I was never in to this stuff before.

I think what I like about some of the stuff (and I have plans to buy more as money allows me to) is that you can wear some of it under your regular clothes, especially if you're going out. That's a turn on for me in some ways. You know, wearing a pin-striped corset with a suit jacket and a skirt, knowing it's what's holding up your nylons that the all I'd need to remove is the jacket and skirt ;) KWIM? Does that make any sense at all?

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

It's all temporary pleasure. Once we get ours, it's like "get the fuck off me you cunt so I can watch TV, drink some beer, and set something on fire."

:rofl: @ girls for getting turned on by wearing shit under their clothes. So dirty. So naughty. :bowrofl:

(yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of girls are like that)

9. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

makes complete sense. you feel sexy and it puts you in a good mood and i think makes you attractive to everyone, even if they dont know your little secret :yum:

check out trashy.com or trashylingiere.com. (its blocked at work so i cant check the address) its expensive, but i have one complete outfit from there and ive never felt sexier than when i am wearing that. and they have anything your heart could desire when it comes to styles. worth every penny i spent on the thing :wiggle:

10. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:bowdown: It all sounds good for me. I don't like lingerie too much because like you say it usually ends up on the floor pretty quick anyway. Still every once in a while it is exciting. I mean when I see my girl in lingerie I know immediately we'll be having sex in the near future and that is definitely a turn on. Plus there is definitely something inherently sexy about it. I don't even think I could put my finger on it really. Of course I think restraints are just as sexy on a woman. :naughty:

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

The part that always bugged me about the whole "sexy underneath" shit is that girls do that, and then they expect us to somehow realize that you are wearing it and if we are for whatever reason don't jump your bones you're upset.

Seriously, if you've got something for us underneath, at LEAST put some gift wrap on the outside or something so we know what the hell is going on.

12. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

On my birthday a couple years ago my girl and I had a nice picnic then when we got home we started making out a bit and I realized she had a corset on underneath her shirt. It was like insta-boner. Probably best I hadn't known before then otherwise I wouldn't have enjoyed the picnic because I would have been in a hurry to get home!

13. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I like my women to dress up in sexy clothes... but that is just me.

However I completely agree with Viper... accessories that can be left on during sex is hot! Like a cute belt that she can leave on even though she has nothing else on. It changes sex up a little and turns a guy on.

14. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Wearing something underneath your clothes is a turn on for girls because when they are out and about, everyone assumes they are normal... But they know that they are hiding a dirty little secret under their clothes.

I work at victorias secret, and I LOVE buying all the outfits, I prob have too many.

But you should see the people that come in for the sexy little outfits. It's actually quite a lot more and larger range of people than you would think. It's not all college girls and shit, the moms next door buy them too.

15. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Women love feeling sexy, and lingerie can help that.

If YOU want to feel sexy, and put all those outfits to good use you can always PM me pics of you in said outfits... :naughty: :x: :mamoru:

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:wackit:

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I bet Sarah Palin was wearing some sexy lingerie during the debates. :wackit:

18. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Oh, I'd let you know ;) It's no fun if you don't...I think it's the teasing factor that makes me enjoy it.

19. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Bingo! I like knowing I have a dirty little secret like that and letting my partner in on it, driving him crazy while out in public because he knows what I've got going on underneath it all.

And I'm a mom next door :mamoru: