Silk Bed Sheets

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Homer Simpson, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

I'm looking for a sexy surprise for my girlfriend that will also keep us cool during the summer :bigthumb: Does anyone have any suggestions or know a good place to buy them? Online or otherwise. Thanks!

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...y&prnbr=9B-158215&cgname=OSKEYSLPZZZ&rfnbr=19

Victoria's Secrets products are always very nice, the satin/chenille combo is something I want personally, perfect for summer and winter when you get the satin sheets!

I have no clue if they are overpriced or not, but its good quality, and if you can find or know someone who works there, but a giftcard using their discount and just buy them online with the giftcard. (we get 30% off on the gift card amount)

3. fray

fray New Member

Have you had satin or silk bedsheets before? The ones I had were cheap, but they sucked. IMO, you'd be better off spending your money on some higher thread count egyptian cotton sheets. Soft, light, don't slide right off the bed and not staticy (sp?).

4. nicklk

nicklk New Member

VS's Satin sheets are good quality, but overall satin sheets dont last very long. I had a set of red satin sheets, they kicked ass but only lasted about a year or so

5. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson New Member

What's the difference between satin and silk? And egyptian cotton for that matter? Do they all basically feel the same?

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

man.. your sheets will make everything slide off.. they seem like a good idea but you will prob just go back to cotten.. in about 2 weeks.

7. fray

fray New Member

I don't actually know if they make silk sheets (they'd be super expensive, I would assume and would run easily). Satin sheets are what I've normally seen and they're heavier made, but very slick. Egyptian cotton is very soft. Go to Bed, Bath & Beyond - they have samples you can touch. It's very nice.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

my Egyptian cotton sheets from BB&B FTW!

9. fray

fray New Member

mine too!! wamsutta ftw!

10. armond

armond New Member

egyptian cotton, save yourself the problem of losing sheets and causing them damage with your sharp-ass toenails LOL!

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:h5: