Silence moments with girl friend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Mar 29, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Does this mean our relationship over with? She will call and we will talk for like 10 minutes and I will just repeat the same things over again so she wont say she has to go because I dont have much to say. We both dont have many hobbies and live exicting lifes so we dont have hours of stuff to talk about. I talk alot to my best friend because we go to parties and have years of memories. But with her there is like nothing to look back on. I really like her and everything but am worried about this.

2. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

I feel the same way wiht my girlfriend, I have plenty of things to talk about, but she stops listening after a while and I realize i'm the girl in the conversation. She's homeschooled and has few friends, but she's beautiful and I'm infatuated with her. I just want her to open up more.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Uh some people just dont have alot to say on the phone. As long as you dont feel that silence is awkward then who cares? If it is awkward, then maybe there is a problem.

EliteLamer, you say you dont have problems with your friend, were you friends with your SO first, or was it a meet and date thing? If a relationship isnt started on a friendship, stuff like this happens all the time.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

well with my girlfriend and i that's about all we do. i think we've seriously talked on a phone once (at least tried to have a long convo, not like "ya the directions to get to blah blah are this). and it failed miserably. on the phone everything is too fast. so unless you havea shitload to say its gonna suck. talk on AIM with her, it's a million times better.

5. intoxique1

intoxique1 New Member

i hate it even more when you are actually doing all the talking, and all you ever get for replies are mhmms, or yeah, or just silence...

6. Elderain

Elderain New Member

Sometimes the best conversation is without words :dunno: just because you don't have alot to talk about doesn't mean much. I'm just not talkative, and my life isn't that exciting, sometimes me and my gf's conversations are short. Some nights we settle just to cuddle up and not talk. I wouldn't say that no conversation is a relationship ender.

7. armond

armond New Member

Get off the phone! That thing is only there to set up times to meet, or if you guys are far apart for school/business/whatever and need to talk. Do not rely on that thing to be a part of your relationship. Talk to her in person, or don't talk for more than a few minutes on the phone.

8. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Same to me, probably we spend every day together doing same shit together, going same places together....no shit more to talk about...

9. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Same here sometimes...bugs me ALOT! But try to understand, maybe she is just tired or sth

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

he's talking about when they talk on the phone (i believe is how i got it) and there's silence then. not silence when like... cuddling or watching tv.