TAT Silcone Plugs - My Experience

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phigity, Jul 25, 2004.

1. phigity

phigity New Member

i'm currently at a 7/16" and have some nice wooden plugs that are 1/2". i had been trying to the new plugs in and didn't have any luck with doing that for awhile so i saw the silcone plugs from kaos software and ordered the 1/2" plugs from them and popped them in 2 days ago. after about 3hrs my left ear started to hurt some (always have problems with that ear). both my ears have been hurting up unto today. i never saw any signs of blood or anything out of the ordinary. so i took them out and my left ear was bleedind pretty good and the right ear had a little blood. i've never had problems stretching with tapers so naturally so i didn't think these silcone plugs would be any problem. so now i gotta wait a long time until i try to go back to 1/2". just wanted share my experience with everyone.

2. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Thanks for sharing. I think that will definatly help some people... :bigthumb:

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

man oh man...when are people gonna realize that these plugs are NOT made for stretching

4. phigity

phigity New Member

i know that they aren't for stretching. i've read all kinds of things about these and also posted a lot of useful info about them on here. i've had my ears larger then they are now and i took everything out for awhile. the holes tightened up and i started stretching again. it has been really easy up until now.

i was just offering some advice and insight to others. i know all i need to know about these products.

5. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

i guess you were not a member of the web forums before they closed them down. I love kaos and all that they are about, but had you done some due diligance and researched this a bit further you would have quickly realized that YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

suks that it happened to you but you kind of asked for it...

6. phigity

phigity New Member

check out what i just said right above your post: