A&P signed artwork

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Dubtastic, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3545421593

i am not quite sure how this will turn out, but if anything, it will be a good test on how to price some of my work in the future. i realize ebay might not be the best vehicle to use for selling my work, but it does offer bidding, and more payment options, and more originality than just giving people a link to deviant prints.

i like the idea of putting together a package for someone who buys something from me. give them the item, a thank you letter, my business card, certificate, etc. i know that i would prefer something like that. so whomever purchases this print will not only get it signed, but get all the little extras as well.

:bigthumb:

2. redna

redna New Member

Hmm, interesting. Maybe i should try something like this. Where do you get your prints? DA?

I'm looking for a place offline that i can go get prints done of some of my photos and artwork but aside from kinko's im having no luck.

Good luck with the auction

Cool piece btw.

3. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

thanks!

i use da right now, just because when you order your own work at cost, it is a very reasonable price. they have worked on improving their service as well so that is a plus.

4. barnold999

barnold999 New Member

Let us know how it goes, cause I have been interested in selling some photography and if it is in limited number (blah blah blah) then people may buy it...

and because I am in to shameless plugs, look at my photography at http://dogate.barnold.net

5. redna

redna New Member

You know what might work a little better now that I'm looking at this?

Take the picture and place it between 2 panels of glass or plexy glass so that it doesnt look wavy. Not to mention if you make that look nice then it will look more "special"

Just an idea.