FRK Sigh...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mikmit, Sep 20, 2007.

1. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

Like the topic says, SIGH...

im kinda seeing this girl and we usually get along great and all. there are a few things we dont agree on and i suppose thats normal in any relationship.

the thing that frustrates me is that the moment i say anything about being open to trying anything sexually she EXPLODES. she gets turned on at first and gets into it and then ill say something about anal or 3 some and then totally kills it. i figure that since were already talking dirty ill just express my fantasy and then shes liek OH IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? WELL DONT EXPECT IT FROM ME BLAH BLAH BLAH and then says NO MORE SEX THEN.

i just feel like if we just do the same thing over and over again, my sex life will be redundant and boring. im in between a rock and a hard place cause i dont want to dump her just cause of that since everythign else about her is great, but sex is a huge part of who i am. am i just a jerk for thinking this? helppp!

2. TheBigChu

TheBigChu OT Supporter

Yikes. She sounds immature... not for not being into your suggestions, but for being mad about you expressing it. And withholding sex!

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

have you tried talking about what you two are willign to try NOT DURING THE SEXUAL context... like calmly while you aren't both acting like hornballs?

Being sexually compatible is a HUGE part of a relationship... also, being able to COMMUNICATE about sex is a huge part of being a mature adult. if she's not willing to even just talk about things without blowing up, then maybe she's not the girl for you.

4. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

ya we have calmly talked about it and she just basically has a one track mind about it. if i say something thats "outside the box" for her, she gets frustrated and starts talkin about how our relationship is only based on "passion and lust" which is totally not true!

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

then she is being a child. why don't you ask her WHY her sexual paradigm is so narrow.

6. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Definitely sounds immature. I'm not sure where you should go from here. :hs:

7. Del

Del New Member

Drop her like a bad habit.

8. Libera

Libera New Member

I agree. And that's the first time I've heard paradigm used outside of sociology class.

9. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

she needs to grow up

10. korrosion

korrosion New Member

+1