sigh.. without fail. ex gf out of nowhere.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Sep 28, 2007.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

So everything was going great and then i get the dreaded "just wanted to see how you were doing" phone call.

damnit. I thought you and I don't talk? at the time i just didn't answer the phone, which seems like a good idea at the time, but now its 20 hours later and I wish I'd just answered the phone and gotten it over with.

she left a message so now what.. Im thinking a BS "im doing great, how bout you? kthxbye" email would be the way to go. I know if i ignore her thats just going to drive her crazier, and its not really the kind of thing where i really want to send an "f you". I just don't want to deal with her because right now she can't bring anything good to my life and, since we broke up, she has made a pretty strong habit of bringing bad things to it.

im actually pretty pissed that she can still affect me. :hs:

2. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

you can do one of two things...

1. Ignore it.. and move on as if it didn't happen.

or

2. Grow up a little, say hey whats up back... and don't over think into, don't be flirtacious don't be anything.. just talk to her as a person and not as someone you want to be with.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

when we gave up on trying to be friends and just said goodbye we did it over myspace messages, and I made the mistake of noticing that she forwarded mine to someone. Ive been dying to find out why and to whom she would be forwarding what I consider pretty personal corespondance. I consider that pretty out of line, but from what ive heard from friends some people consider that normal. :ugh:

the reason being friends didn't work out is that between her anger and her appaling lack of self restraint she would end up completely unable to help herself from saying whatever hurtful things she could think up when we would try to see each other. :ugh: and she would walk away just being sad and angry and i would walk away sad and hurt.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

1. tried it. its 20 hours later and i still can't get my mind off it.

2. check new post. I tried it. it didn't work at all 2 months ago. Along with a lot of other strong emotions, shes really got too much anger towards me for it to be healthy trying to just talk to her as a person. she just keeps smashing all of my buttons till she finds one that works.

5. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

Seriously tho, its gonna take more than 20 hours to get it out your head... you can't just assume its something you need to pay attention to. She might be trying to get a rise out of you... in which case you need to ignore and do something else...or someone else. Wait a couple of weeks and if you still feel the same way...then contact her. Until then, do your best to keep your mind off of it.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Always happens. I don't see why you have to message her back...Who gives a shit if it hurts her feelings? The only readson girls do that is because they still have feelings and want to see if you miss them too. But you say you are happy in another relationship, so you can either tell her that so she gets the picture or just not answer her back.

7. b16

b16 New Member

damn those women and their games! :hsughr:

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

How do you know she forwarded it? Do you have her password?

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I never knew this before this happened. if you go to you sent items folder, like to check if someone read something you sent yet or not, it will show read, unread, or forwarded as status. :ugh: damn you myspace

10. CMoney85

CMoney85 New Member

my ex-gf flat out told me she was going to call me in a couple of months to see how was i doing and i just told her i wasn't going to answer.........

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If you think you may still know what her schedual is like call her when you know she can't answer the phone. Just call and leave a message that says what you want to say. That way you answered her call/question, and hopefully it'll be left at that.

12. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

if you don't want to talk to her, just don't call back.

20 hours is not enough time to decide whether you're going to be able to get it out of your head.

have fun this weekend and then see how you feel about it.

13. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Wait until the end of the weekend first and then see how you feel about it.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

how long u been broken up for? why did u answer

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

good idea

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i didnt answer. i let it go to voicemail and she left a message.

Ive just ignored it. no good can come of doing anything.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

good call. only way ive ever gotten over exs is finding a more bad ass freakier one then my ex is quickly forgotten.