SRS *sigh* The drama llama has finally paid me a visit..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BlackMagik, Jun 10, 2009.

1. BlackMagik

BlackMagik And now the robot starts to think...

I'm going to try and make this as short and simple to understand as possible, so here goes. Basically I date a girl for 3 years, and things are for the most part good, we end up breaking up about a year ago when she went away to college, and though at first it was shitty to deal with, I eventually realized that being single at the age of 22 is pretty awesome, and I thoroughly enjoy life more now. Anyway, fast forward to the beginning of Summer (a few weeks ago) her best friend and roommate up at her college, comes down for the Summer, and just so happens to live just down the street from me. We end up talking on Facebook once or twice, and before I knew it, we were hanging out together.

Keep in mind, my ex is still involved in my life, she calls me almost daily, and for the most part still tells me that she has feelings for me even though she dumped me over the phone the first week she went away for school. So yeah, here I am hanging out with her best friend now, and of course shit starts to get heavy, and we end up hooking up a couple times. Now I know all along that yes, this is wrong and I shouldn't be doing this, but I don't know, it's just one of those things, I figure it's the Summer, she'll be gone soon, and in the end this will just be a fun little romp to entertain me in the Summer while I'm in Police academy. Well it's not that simple, we hang out for about a month, and as time progressed we got more and more couple-y. She holds my hand in public, and gives me random kisses, and even tells a few people that I'm her man and shit. I'm like, ok whatever, no big deal, as long as I'm getting laid right? Well...Yesterday, the chick decides to tell me that she wants to make our relationship official, but thinks it's a good idea to disclose of our relationship to my ex first because she doesn't like to feel guilty and lie. I'm thinking WTF :ugh:, why would you go and ruin a perfectly good thing, and tell my ex, but she insisted, and today she calls me to tell me that she's going to call my ex and tell her. I tell her again that I didn't think it was a good idea, and all it was going to do was cause drama, but she fucking insisted, and sure enough called her.

5 minutes later she calls me back with a shitty voice. She said my ex didn't take it well (no fucking shit) and that she felt so bad that she even thinks we shouldn't hang out anymore. I'm thinking HOLY FUCKING SHIT not only does the retard go and tell my ex/her best friend about the shit we've done, but then you're going to go and tell me you don't think it's a good idea that we hang out anymore (way to fuck up two perfectly good things moron).

Anyway, I guess I'm not really seeking any actual advice, I just needed to rant, and I guess I'm open to questions, comments, concerns. Bottom line, girls don't know how to fucking act. :rolleyes:

2. tomacco

tomacco OT Supporter

3. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

:hug:
    Girls talk too much

4. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Dude...wheres the complaint? Sure, you missed out on a few months you could have been getting laid, but look what was happening. A fuck buddy was trying to turn herself into your girlfriend, and Im sure you liked it, the attention and what not, but you said it yourself, it was a temporary thing, you enjoyed being single, and you really didnt seem to be that interested in a relationship.

So now, instead of going through all the drama of your fuck buddy hounding you for a relationship and having to have that drama filled talk with her telling her you werent interested in any of that, she practically took care of it her fucking self!

:h5:

As far as your ex goes. Hey man, you have been in the friend zone for a year, lets not bullshit around here, you are allowed to go and fuck who you want. If she gets pissed, shrug it off, tell her you wanted to get laid. End of story. Im sure shes had plenty of college dick, so she really shouldnt have the grounds to get pissed

5. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I don't think you did anything wrong. She has a right to her feelings and her friend had a right to unload her guilt. While we can say that she shouldn't have felt guilty -- that would just be denying reality. The fact is, she did feel that way.

She did what she felt was right, and your ex hasn't let go of you although she did just that in her "actions" -- therefore her feelings have nothing to do with you.

You're fine man, you did nothing wrong and it was for the best that this girl ended things. Now you can be single again and pursue other options!

6. planeh

planeh Guest

I personally don't think it was any of your ex's business what you did and she shouldn't have any bearing on your social life.

I think you were right all along, this girl really screwed the pooch.

7. OhHai

OhHai New Member

This chick sounds kinda crazy.. She did you a favor.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

1. why in the flying fuck would you care what your ex thinks? i mean good lord dude i honestly think you acted like a little bitch during the entire thing.

1a. your ex dumped you the first week of school. lame. then to add insult to injury you let yourself be her emotional tampon while she calls you everyday? she relegates you from LOVER status to emotional tampon status. Let that statement sink in before you continue reading. are you a female? do you need to talk to this girl everyday to hear about her problems and which guys humped and dumped her?

1b. cut ties with your dumbfuck retarded ex. she wont give you the pussy but of course she will get pissed off and deny you pussy from her friend who is attracted to you.

2. you should have made this very clear to her: "hey samantha, my ex katy who i talk to everyday like a pussy whipped retard without the pussy is going to get fucking PISSED if you tell her. i really like you and i want to be your boyfriend but if you tell her right now she will flip shit on you/us because she gets very jealous and will ruin what we have."

3. she is going to leave at the end of summer, you should have gone along with the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing to get daily sex before police academy.

4. your best bet is to play it cool and ignore any of the new girls texts/phone calls for a little while to raise her interest in you. you are going to find out real soon if her loyalty to her friend is stronger than her attraction to you. (it must not be if she is fucking you on routine basis)

5. just play it cool and you may be able to resume smashing. if she doesnt make any attempts to contact you at all for a week or two, text her randomly after a week or two and be like "hey samantha, i feel bad about this whole thing.. i had no intentions of ruining what you and katy had. do you want to come over and hang out/talk?" and from there just turn the heat up until you have her panties off, again :bowrofl:

9. BlackMagik

I talk to my ex almost on the daily since we broke up, but that doesn't mean I'm not getting laid by different chicks in the meantime. If anything, I'm keeping HER around by picking up her phone calls, since she tends to want to fuck every time she visits from school so yeah.

As far as what I'm going to do now. The ex pretty much told me she wants to kill me, but says I broke her heart because she wanted to marry me when she finished college (would have been nice to know that's how she felt this whole time instead of thinking she dumped me like yesterdays news as soon as she moved away). Anyway, the friend texted me a sad face last night, and told me she already misses me, but I haven't texted her back yet.

10. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Fuck. That. Noise. She didnt want to marry you. She's a lying bitch who is trying to make you feel guilty. Dont listen to it. Trust me she'll "Find it in her heart" to forgive you.

ABomb. Why are you being such a dick? Badgering people in the Asylum is usually frowned upon.

11. planeh

planeh Guest

thats your mistake. Stop doing this right now. You think you're a hero for sleepign with her but you need to stop.

she's got obvious problems.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i never claimed you were not getting laid by other chicks or otherwise :p

1. im just stating that maintaining your relationship with your ex has ended up cock blocking you, temporary or otherwise. maintaining a relationship with a jealous ex that will cock block you is NEVER a good idea. maintaining a relationship with an ex that will help you get laid or will at the very least not cock block you, thats fine, if thats what you want to do... even though i dont support it (others may).

2. fuck your ex. that bullshit about how she wants to kill you and was going to marry you after college? BAHAHAHHA thats fucking BULLSHIT. she is in jealous what the fuck mode pyscho bitch mode so she is saying shit to make you feel bad. if she wanted to marry you so bad, guess what? she would not have fucking dumped you. shes off at college going to parties and frats and getting railed by random dicks. i mean shit, shes not dating you, so she has no reason to feel bad getting random cocks shoved into her holes, possibly 2 at a time... it is college anyways, she could be drunk and experimenting.

reality check: she dumped you and then you tagged her best friend (highfive by the way on that :bigthumb:)

stop talking to your ex. shes a stupid pyscho jealous bitch who's interest level in you is high enough to talk to you but not high enough to date you/stay exclusive/not receive random dick.

3. onto the good stuff. the new girl you are tagging. I fucking told you bro. i sooo called it :bigthumb:. I knew she would come back for the dick because her interest level in you sounded very very high. just play it cool for a few more days. be very aloof and dont answer very many texts or calls and if you do keep it VERY VERY short to the point and business-like. this should REALLY spike her interest in you.

then 2-5 days from now judging on how bad she is fiending for your cock, invite her over to hang out and just escalate normally until you are balls deep in some young fresh soaking wet poon.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

being a dick? what the fuck mate?

im sorry would you prefer it if i told blackmagik to put his head in my lap while i stroke his hair, call him a princess, tell him everything is going to be all right while feeding him cotton candy and snow cones?

or would you prefer it if i told him what he could do in this situation to maximize the sex, solve his problems, and continue on with his life since ive been in this situation before and i know how it can play out? :rolleyes:

14. planeh

planeh Guest

surely you're not incapable of giving advice in a sound mature manor. Thats all he's asking.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i will give my advice to him in my own personal voice, thanks

if i want to give advice in the boring, lame, old tired square format, ill come to you or him for advice on how to frame my words in such a way :bigthumb:

16. planeh

planeh Guest

nothing wrong with wordign it in an intelligent and honest manor. Likewise, if I want to trash talk and sound like a trucker I'll come to you :bigthumb:

17. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Moderator: As long as members aren't violating TOS, they are afforded the right to voice their opinions and advice from their own experience and tone - abomb included.

18. planeh

planeh Guest

noted.

19. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

I can help you out if your asking or I mean.....:hsughr:

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

deleted, blue already jumped in

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bowdown:

22. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

The only reason I said anything about it was because it just seemed like you were talking down to the guy. Dont get me wrong, you gave good advice, great advice even, I just took it as kinda like, "Hey retard mcretard pants. Know five reasons why you are dumb? let me list them."

It was just the way I took it though. :dunno:

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

well i was pretty :ugh: at talking to the ex everyday who dumped him as soon as she went to college but tagging the best friend redeemed some of the :ugh:

24. BlackMagik

So far I'm cool with what everyone is saying. Everyone reserves the right to a little shit talking, I mean, we're men after all in here right? I'm a big boy, I can take it lol.

Anyway, talked to the friend today, and she basically said that she misses me, and wants to see me this weekend, while at the same time, the ex told me today that she's coming down in a couple weeks, and wants to see me. As of right now, I don't know exactly what to do, but I do know that I want to keep fucking around with the friend (she's hot, and is amazing at sex). As for hanging out with her this weekend, I actually think I might ditch her and go on a little weekend getaway to the Bahamas with my boys for a little time away from girl drama, who knows, I might even meet a little something interesting on the cruise ship. This way I get to actually have a good time with my guy friends (haven't been hanging out with them as much as of late due to the girl) and the friend knows that I'm not in any way needing her which of course will probably drive her even crazier. :bowdown:

25. BlackMagik

As for the whole ex getting random dick up at school thing. I know her and her friends could be lying to me, honestly I don't give a shit, but she swears to me up and down that the most she's done so far is go on one blind date, and didn't even kiss the dude. I believe her only because I know how super prude and strict she is. She's also a med student, so she's usually too busy to be doing shit anyway.

Not that it really matters, but just to show that it's not like my ex is up at school slutting it up or anything.