*sigh* Single again....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reign, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

Been a pain to get here lately, our internet has been very flakey transversing back to the states, but we'll be home soon :bigthumb:

However, I'll be coming back single. My GF and I decided to call it quits two weeks before I get back. I can't say that I'm sad about it, or maybe it just hasn't hit me yet, it's actually... kinda relieving. This makes me think I'm a terrible person though. It was a mutual break up, pretty much about issues we have had in the past, plus I've also knew I could do better looks wise... but I enjoyed being with her.

I guess my biggest problem is I'm scared. All that confidence I had to talk to random women seems to be gone at the moment (though it is the first day of me being single, and I'm not exactly somewhere with a plethora of women I can date, and .... I'm not some where I can date).

Anyway, should I be feeling different? She still wants to be friends and I still want to be friends. It just... it doesn't hurt. I don't feel angry at her, I don't feel sad, I don't really feel anything. This lack of feeling is weird to me in a break up situation since I generally make sure all my relationships end badly so I don't have to be friends in the end. Sooooo... I guess what I'm doing here is asking for advice on what I should do now (I know I should date, I spend enough time in here to know that :) ) but... yeah.

Any suggestions on where a 27yr old, single male, that works out religiously can pick up a nice nerdy/geeky looking girl are more than welcome. I haven't been a nerd, or single, for a long time so my women tracking skills may be somewhat impaired.

2. more off

more off Moderator

bullshit, i dont even know what you look like. but you totally can do better. :x:
    have some damn self esteem man, i'm not all that attractive but i do quite well for myself.
    my friends are always asking me how i pull the girls i do.
    it's all about your mindset, if you think you're only good enough for uggos that's all you're gona get.

you'll get horny enough and end up at a bar oozing with confidence :h5:

that sounds normal since you said the breakup was mutual :dunno:

at the gym, grocery store, park, work, OT, bar, club, street fair, concert, church, sidewalk, the fucking moon

FUCKING ANYWHERE... i hate it when people ask where to meat women
    they are everywhere, it's not like they're fucking hiding in some elusive clubhouse.

3. more off

more off Moderator

edit: sorry i thought that said you knew you COULDN'T do better looks wise :o

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What kind of nerdy?

5. Reign

Reign Banned

I guess I should say nerdy tendency. I like video gamer girls that read and enjoy nerdish type movies (like Harry Potter, LoTR, Star Wars, etc.). I really dig the whole, and pardon my terrible description, black rectangular teacher glasses look with long brunette hair.

Personality wise is also the variable factor, but I pretty much know what I want there too but that's why I'm into nerdy girls :big grin:

6. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Yay we got nerd and geek right :)