SRS sigh another girl thread...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jin-Chuu, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Jin-Chuu

Jin-Chuu New Member

This is my first thread ever since I've become a member. I had an arguement with a girl I've known for around 5 years. She is in collage now and I'm a senior in high school. The thing is she has changed, but I believe she hasn't really. Now she claims she still cares for her close friends but she shows no proof of it. She now is harsh, straightforward and hangs out with people I know she is not close to. I've liked her since day one of meeting her back in my freshmen year.

Well basically through these 4-5 years I've been through girls but I'm constantly reminded of her. I keep thinking that the girls I am with are not what I truly want. I can't be happy with who I with. I'm constantly thinking about this girl even though I know she doesn't think about me. I find it frustrating that I can't forget her or get her out of my heart. I've tried focusing on other things and because of that I found a passion for automotives in my life, but I still find myself dreaming and thinking of her.

Should I apologize to her? I tried being like her, I told her everything straightforward and honest. The thing is she doesn't know why I'm so hung up over her, I honestly don't know either. I just feel as if she is an amazing girl and words can't describe her. I keep thinking I'll never meet another person like that agian and I'm only 17. I know I have a whole future ahead of me, but I can't get over her.

We never went out or even did anything remotely romantic. Today I got a piercing with her and I asked her jokingly if she wanted to hold my hand when she got pierced. She actually agreed, am I looking for something that isn't there? Life isn't like the movies where everything works out.

I feel as if there is so much to say about her but I can't sum it up. It's just a deep feeling I have about her.

She's leaving back to collage tomorrow, what should I do?....

Thank you if you read it, and thank you for any kind of advice you can give me...

Cliffs : I can't get over a girl, although i tried almost everything for 4-5 years...

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What i really am missing here is 'i asked her out , and.... ' :dunno:

Realise that point where you are beating a dead horse it does not matter how much you beat it it still will be dead no matter how many times you continue the results will be the same.

[​IMG]

3. wufei

wufei New Member

not much can be done at the moment without realizing how she feels. we can guess forever but that girl seems complicated to the point of insanity. and then again she's real cold about how she feels. :dunno:

:hug: talk on aim

4. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Yes you're looking for something here. You don't have it. let her go.

You MAY be able to get somewhere if you totally disappear and come back into her life a year or two later totally different. But even that isn't likely.

5. Jin-Chuu

Jin-Chuu New Member

The thing is, we've had fallouts like this before. Usually after a long period of time we start talking as if nothing has happened.

I'm feeling a lot better this morning at least...

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Jin, she is not interested in you romantically and she won't be. Do you have zero self respect? How can you sit here and keep throwing yourself at someone who doesn't want you romantically? She knows you like her, if she wanted you then she would be with you. In fact, she has tried to talk you out of your crush but you really have no self respect at all and simply won't let go.

Don't try to tell me that you have self respect, because you don't. A self respecting person would not hold someone else on a pedastle above themselves. A self respecting person would realize that they have a lot to offer and wouldn't waste their valuable time following someone around for years when they weren't interested in them. You deserve better and you should go get better.

You talk about apologizing to her? What for? Sheesh! You should really move on. This is nothing but a waste of your time.

7. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

You said exactly it. "As if nothing happened." You need something totally different IF there will be any change. And I don't see that happening.

8. Jin-Chuu

Jin-Chuu New Member

Sigh, yeah I guess I knew the answers beforehand. I just wanted to hear it from other people. Thanks everyone time to get my ass off the floor.

9. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Glad to hear it. It's tough to accept at times but the best thing to do would be to get back on your feet and try some more. Next time you try, don't walk in under the disguise of friendship before asking a girl out because you will be walking right into the friendzone. If you see a girl that catches your eye, then simply go right up to her and introduce yourself. Before you leave the conversation make an attempt to get her home phone number. Once (if) you get it, use the phone only to set up a specific date. Never use the words "sometime" or anything that isn't concrete. Give a specific date and time and then meet. Going to get a cup of coffee is a good first meeting date.

10. Jin-Chuu

Jin-Chuu New Member

Yeah, I don't think I want to meet new girls anytime soon hahaha. Just going to focus on other things more important.