GUN Sig p232 or Walther ppk???

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Paulie Walnuts, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

So my Glock 32 is kind of a pain to CC. Looking for something smaller more concealable. A lot of people have been talking about the .380 cal. Can some one tell me more about it please? Opinions? Are the above mentioned guns worth it or should I just invest in a Smith and Wesson 340pd 357?

2. Mitch'SS

Mitch'SS New Member

sig

3. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

Kahr PM9, Glock26 or...actually, fuck the Sig and Walther..euro mag releases are :greddy:

4. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

take a look at teh springfield XD, they have this small ass one. i forgot exactly how big it is. BUt i highly recommend a glock 36..its chambered in .45 auto, slimmer than a G26, and pretty damn accurate for a small gun.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  5. shohan

shohan New Member

Walther PPK/S! Just a good looking pistol. Compact and effective. If it was good enough for James Bond then its good enough for me!

6. Rache

Rache Guest

I've owned both of them, and I wouldn't recommend either. If you want a good gun, go with at least a 9mm. I don't about makarovs, but I endorse the sig P239. It's a single stack, just a little bit bigger than the 232, and you can get it in .40, .357, and 9mm.

If you like your glock, I'd try to get used to carrying it. I carry a Walther P99, which is not the smallest gun in the world, but it's my favorite. You just have to adapt to carrying a large gun.

I use thunderwear...