SRS sid098y3o543nfd!@!#! yes help is needed

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by fear my vagina, Aug 3, 2006.

1. fear my vagina

fear my vagina New Member

I have liked boys, but like for the past year ever since i started highschool and had my last boyfriend i have been like crazy about women rights, and i am so sick of like men, or i guess for my age it would be boys. There seriously are like no guys that ever interest me, and its not that im looking, but like wen i do meet someone i think to myself, is he my type? just like anyone would do really. I dont want a boyfriend either but i think atleast for being single for like 2 years i would see someone that interests me at least alittle. Im usually only interested in older guys too, like 19-20ish those are really the only ones im kinda interested in, but obviously i cant date them because no adult wants to be with someone underage really. So i was thinking, and ive been catching myself like looking at girls and being outloud, she is really gorgeous and if i was a lesbian i would totally date her.? and its like jesus i know i dont just like girls, im thinking maybe i like both? it would be a lot easier if a girl would just come along and ask me out or something so i would know, which really if i did have feelings for girls i think i would know before them asking me out, oh myyyyy im rambling. i dont know! its annoying, i hate being young it fucking sucks ass.
    this post really...does not have a point just wanted to say this. :eek4:

2. darnit

darnit New Member

you can be attarcted to a persons personality.. no matter what sex they are. Doest mean if they are the same sex, that you are gay.
    and yes, being young sucks.. I was there myself:)
    Your young but have no knowledge of the world but have all this energy,no real responsiblity and tons of social mixing, and then you get older you gain knowledge,slow down, tons of responsibility, and go out less and less, and tend to hang out with the same people.

Most of us older folks often day dream about what it would be like to be young again but with all the knowledge we have now.
    I know I would be KING of the WORLD!!!

3. fear my vagina

fear my vagina New Member

lol.
    well im close.

4. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Not sure what the drinking age is in Sri Lanka, a girls only bar? Or ask some lesbian/bi where they meet up other like minded girls?