Sick of paying for Everything

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 91crxdx, Oct 21, 2005.

1. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

Is anyone else getting sick of paying for there bitch?

Yeah its one thing to do it once in a while but like 95% of the time now its getting annoying.

How do i stop this shit, when we go to movies she dosent even attempt to reach for anything.

But when she does pretend like shes going to pay she has her debit card, never any cash.

I dont even have a job, she has 2.

Ive spent more money on her then shes prolly made...

2. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

sorry, just had to vent

3. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

I doubt id ever say anything about it.

I have been bringing up when i do pay, saying something like "ok now you get next time"

I think I started out to aggressive in the beginning, now its just expected.

Im just going to start saying im broke befor we go anywhere. So if she really wants to see a movie, or eat she will pay.

4. FifthGear

FifthGear -

just tell her you cant afford to pay for everything anymore, and since she has 2 jobs she needs to help out a little

5. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Don't pay for dates with your next girl. I absolutely refuse to pay my girl's way. Every once in awhile I will, but she does the same for me as well.

She even gave me gas money a couple of times when we first started seeing each other :rofl:

The days of a man being expected to pay are over. If a woman demands that I pay her way, my question to her is: "What exactly am I getting for my money?"

You don't have to buy a woman's attention. Is she dating you, or your money?

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well, sorry but if you dont say anything then its definitely your fault. i mean, maybe she doesnt know that you dont have money...
    also what do we have here...: a couple that doesnt talk to each other and he calls her bitch... lovely.
    how about you just break up (you dont seem to like her anyways)?

well, I do pay for a lot of stuff (i'm the female btw)... basically cos the man just can't save money... no, he cant, he rather spends it on tools and car stuff *shakes head*... and I... well I got the money. but we do have some "rules"... everything for us like food is 50:50... so if I buy groceries I get 50% back as soon as he gets the paycheque.
    I am not paying for tools or car stuff (unless it is for our supra and even then its 50:50 again)... and if we go out its one time him paying and the next time its me paying.

works quite well... but then I love him and I dont mind waiting another month or so for my money cos I know (!!!) he'll pay me back. at least he can manage his money in that way, lol
    and if I get fed up with something I let him know... its called communication and its not making comments like "oh hey, next time its you paying, haha"... its more sitting down and talking to each other and being: "hey, listen, i know i paid for a lot of stuff but right now its difficult cos..." etc blabla.

8. grind83

grind83 New Member

Very good idea, and it works

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

What a coincidence, your guy likes to spend his money on guy stuff.

What do you spend your money on?

10. 91crxdx

91crxdx New Member

I never called her a bitch,

I used the word bitch refering to a man's women.

"Is anyone else getting sick of paying for THERE bitch?"

"There bitch" I guess I could of worded that better instead of using common lingo round here.

I do love her, dont get me wrong.

Im more or less looking for advice on the subject. In my opinion it should be 50/50 no matter what. This isnt 50 years ago when girls stayed home didnt make money and guys payed for everything.

I came to the conclusion im done paying for her, I say that easy now, but when push comes to shove ill end up paying... so sad. I guess it does kinda make me feel good. But doing it every time kinda looses its spunk.

11. page

page New Member

THEIR****

Sorry, the grammar police in me took over :hs:

My boyfriend and I have a similar situation to that of RockChick :) We take turns with paying for stuff and since the bills are under my name he gives me half at somepoint during the month every month :)

12. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well, lets sum it up... the last 3 months or so i spent MY money on:

$2600 on HIS licence, $2500 for our supra (he owes me 50%), ~$1200 for groceries if not more (again he still owes me 50%)... ummm... my flight to canada (from germany) to see HIM... $$$ on fuel, HIS clothes etc... I have it written down somewhere and he didnt have a job till like 2 months ago so its ok he owes me that much :)
    I went shopping but didnt find something for myself so yeah... thats what I spent my money on the last little while.

Hey, I dont mind him buying tools and car stuff... but I get mad when he's ordering stuff even tho he knows that his account looks like "$0.00,00"...

As you can see I'm far away from being a stingy bitchy asshole gf... I'm trying to get him back up on his own feet... so how about you leave me alone with your sarcastic smartass "What a coincidence..." comments? Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2005
  13. RockChick

RockChick New Member

its "their" but that doesnt matter right now.

well, sit down and talk to her... if she cares for you at least as much as you care for her, she will understand... maybe she just isnt aware of the fact how broke you really are... since you do pay for everything and never say a word.

14. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

:rofl:
    I wanted to tell him that too!
    And you WERE refering to her as your bitch ;( even if it was indirectly.
    If the two of you can't even talk about money, you're doomed.
    Show a little respect and stop offering to take her out. Speak up if you don't have the money if she mentions she wants to go out! It's NOT really that hard.

I pay for just about everything in our relationship (yes I'm the woman), but I also make more money than him.
    Hubby DID shock the hell out of me earlier this week by handing me 261$ to spend on whatever I wanted!

15. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

RockChick, maybe you should stop spending so much on him.
    He's a big boy, can't he take care of himself?

16. RockChick

RockChick New Member

yup, now he can, i stopped paying for him :big grin:
    i just paid for his licence so he can get a job and he found a great job, making really good money. now he needs to start saving and paying me back... hehe. clothes were basically for his bday, fuel... well its sometimes him, sometimes myself...

sure its alot of money but i know i'll get it back so its ok. also it became that much cos he couldnt find a job cos he didnt have a licence (go figure)... now he's getting back up on his own feet :big grin: and i'm quite proud of him (only quite cos I need to get him away from this snap-on guy, lol).

17. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I offer to pay for stuff when me and my bf go out. He turns me down most often, I dont know if he would rather pay for it. His ego is at stake I dont know. But I do offer, one bc for 95% of our 1.5 year relationship he hasnt worked, hes gone to school. I work a great paying part time job. So Ive got the cash every once in awhile. Do I expect him to pay? No. Do I want him to pay? Depending on the situation. (i.e. special occasions) Because I would do the same for him. Now if he doesnt have the cash then thats an area to consider. But I think paying for things should go on both sides of the boat.

18. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Bitches please!!! It comes with the territory. The male should pay for as much as he can afford to. Hopefully you make enough to pay for everything.

What the fuck is next?? Are we gonna bitch and moan is too much work to pull out chairs and open doors?

19. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, I only go places where the doors open by them-damn-selves :eek3: so that's no issue. If the sensor doesn't open the door for her, then "oh well, guess you aren't meant to go in." :o

And about the pulling out chairs thing.... I ask for a booth :mamoru:

I'M KIDDING!!

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

when she cleans my house, cooks my food, and raises my kids I'll pay her way.

Until then we are going dutch!

21. purplebeast

So when she acts as your maid then its ok to pay?

You got it all wrong. Woman are the weaker sex. We as guys should do whats within our power and then some to take care of them. Whether is emotionaly, phisicaly or finacialy.

We cant have our fucking cake and eat it too. I expect a girl to behave like my lady and will treat her as such. You cant expect her to act like ur lady and then treat her as just some random girl.

But hey, WTF do I know. Often times my old world views have given me problems in relationships. SO I guess whatever works for u buddy.

22. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

No shit, sherlock? I'm sorry but the days of "weaker" and "stronger" gender are GONE. Women begged for years to be treated as equals to men, and well, now they ARE being treated as equals. That means she's gotta pay to play, just like us guys always have had to. If women are just now starting to realize how much being a man sucks from a financial (among other things) standpoint, well that's too bad. Be careful what you wish for....

23. purplebeast

They are only gone if you want them gone. I think in a lot of senses is easier for guys to be lazy like u and say "Well, u wanted it that way. Now pay". It is a PITA to be a guy sometimes. But thats just the way things are and the way that they should be. I dont care what anyone says. MEN AND WOMAN ARE NOT EQUAL!! Never have been and never will be. You want someone "equal"? Be a fag and go date a guy. I think the issue is that some girls feel that ''equal" means respect. And I dont now who the fuck told them that not being equals means disrespect. Not being equal is not about superiority, its about being different.

For example I live in Fl and my parents are divorced. With the upcoming threath of Wilma who do u think Im gonna go stay with? My mother of course!!! Why? Because my dad is a guy and he can fend for himself just like I can fend for my self. On the other hand, I will feel better knowing Im right there with my mom if she needs anything. Could she take care of her self if she had to? Fuck yes she could. She is a tough lady. But If I can be there to do it for her, why would she have to? Thats why she has a son for. To make sure she is taken care of. Granted she is now remarried. But I think he is a come mierda, but thast a whole different topic:)

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Those are all valid points, PurpleBeast.

I'm sure I have given the impression that I am rude, crude, mean, and nasty to women. While that can happen, most of the time I am a gentleman. I actually open doors for my lady :eek: If she asks me for help with something, she gets it.

But I made a decision not to spend money entertaining women. My woman needs to be interested in me enough that she is willing to be with me even though I don't pay her way. When she wants to talk about her problems, I am her shoulder to cry on. I don't try to solve her problems, but I listen and sympathize.

Lastly, there are plenty of women that will have one guy they let take them out and buy them stuff. Money bags isn't allowed to have the pussy, but this same woman will be banging some other dude that doesn't spend a cent on her. I can't for certain be the second guy in every case, but I can damn sure guarantee that I am never the first example.

I will say that IF I was in a better financial position I could see paying her way some of the time, provided we have already had sex. I'm not paying for anything before that.

I've just moved to an area where most of the women I will be dating will be making more money than me, and in many cases considerably more. That has to factor in as well I believe.

25. lauren

lauren Active Member

youve allowed a precedence to be set, and undoing it now will be difficult. talk to her, and suggest a more equitable financial plan.

personally, im my relationships, the guy pays for 'real dates' 90% of the time. if we are just hanging out and grabbing pizza and beer, its split (not on a ''you pay half, i pay half'' kind of split but more of an alternating ''i get this, you the next time'' style)