Shy guys, ... any solutions ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Happy Life, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Happy Life

Happy Life Guest

for those who arent know me.. i just turned 23 yo,and i am badly shy... stupid behaviour i cant get out of mine..

I met a wonderfull girl 1 month ago on a rollerskate contest.. and i integrated her group... now i am just getting good time w/ them

we had lots of discussions face to face... and we talked about lots of topics.. well it was cool and i was feeling good...i was very confident, and her too. i knew all about her, she discovered new kinds of music w/ me and i discovered news kinds too w/ her.. we are along a good feeling together, and i "feel" a relation could be possible, but i cant found the way to realize that out
    yesterday, we got to a friend party at his home, we stayed for a while but not as long as i wanted because tje djs were boring, and we came back home
    she slept at mine, but all along the night, although we teased, i couldnt find out the way to tell her all what i know... i'm loving this girl, we are very confidents eachothers... but i was stuck... i wasnt able to let out a word... shyes trust me ..

it hang my life... do u have any solutions , other any facilities to pass out this fucking drawback .. ?

sorry for the mistakes.. i am french and just tasting this new board :)
    thx to all...

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I've been there. The solution sucks, but its the only way.

Grow balls and do it.

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

Just start going out a lot and slowly you'll build up confidence to not be shy anymore. You must not be afraid of rejecting though! Just think that you'll probably never see that girl again if she does say no.

4. adam17

adam17 now im gonna sing the doom song! doom doom doom do

just ask her out for little dates, just the two of you, and after a while you can start making moves on her. do simple things like your hand on her leg. if she rejects, then talk to her about it. if she accepts then you're in.

5. Happy Life

Happy Life Guest

pb is that i am every evening out w/ this band and her... and lots of times i was only with her too .. we are both very confidents but she cant stand up my hand over her legs... altough i've never asked her why... should i ?

6. S4Driver

S4Driver New Member

For both of you..... :naughty:

7. Butterball

Butterball New Member

Dude, the worst she can say is NO... Then you move on... but turst me "no" is not a common answer...

8. Mycophiles

Mycophiles OT Supporter

You have built youself a situation that must have a solution. I don't mean it needs a solution I mean it has come to a cusp and it must solve itself before you further the friendship/ relationship. It comes down to what you want. If you want the friendship to wither away into 'friendzone' type stuff then keep your trap shut, but if you want more than a friendship then say so.

My best advice, if you have chosen the latter, is to take her out to dinner and bring up how the relationship is advancing. At this point try to read her eyes and don't look at the body language. If her eyes say yes full steam ahead my brother, but if her eyes say no then HELL do it anyway!! Just tell her that you want to be more than just friends with her. That's all you have to say, and the conversation can close. If she's any good then she will let you know exactly how she feels in any sense.

Good Luck

9. laracroft

laracroft teh croft

:werd: Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Go for it. :wiggle:

10. millero

millero Aluminum Member

:werd: Just dont think about messing up while youre telling her. If it doesnt work out, then it wasnt meant to be anyways.

11. I've been there too, still am there in some ways. You just have to be confident in yourself and if they reject you, then the two of you just wouldn't get along well and it's better that way.

12. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Im shy....i wish i could dance....that would solve the problems...

13. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

life is about risk. is she worth risking for rejection. the impression i get is yes.

14. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Alcohol used to be my solution too.
    Of course after awhile you compare the women you met while drunk as opposed to the women you met while sober and you realize soberiety isn't overrated.

15. getoffofit

getoffofit New Member

totally agree