shut down v.hsdance

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mojo, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

i work at the mall and was interested in this young lady that worked in another store. i walked by few times and smiled and she would smile back. i assumed that she would be interested...but i was wrong.
    i walked into her store and introduced myself and ended "with nice to meet you "xxxx" to show respect and shake her hand. we had a conversation about our education life, our jobs and how we like it, how much we get paid, etc. it went on for 3-5min tops and the whole time, we had our little laughs and smiles. eventually i said i had to go back to work (my break was over) and then blurped out "can i get your number and maybe i can call you sometime?" her response was "no, but i'll see you around the mall though". but she said it in a expression where she was still smiling and shocked at the same time. it wasnt a straight "no, get out of here you perv" type of response but friendly wise. after that, i replied with "ahhh, like that? its ok...i understand"

before i started walking out of her store, she even asked me "what was your name again?" :hs:
    i dont think i wanna walk over their anymore:hsd:

first thought that came to my mind was that she probably has a bf already?:dunno: (shes senior in hs)

2. MP525i

MP525i New Member

well it was a little creepy that you just struck up a convo. and then asked her for her number. you'll see her again right? play it off like no big deal. don't come across desperate for it.

per the title, i'm guessing you want to ask her to a dance? start to go in a few days to talk or drag her to lunch. just be like, i'm going to lunch/dinner soon, want to come along?

it will show how confident you are if you go back and talk to her. you KNOW she's interested or else she wouldn't have stopped you as you were leaving for your name again.

good luck man.

3. MP525i

MP525i New Member

oh, and don't worry about what grade she's in, how old she is or if she has a bf. right now, you're just interested in getting to know her.

it would only be a dick move if you know for sure she has a boyfriend and you two were about to "do something."

4. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

hsdance is happysaddance, not high school dance.

Anyways, she was probably just taken off guard. Go back and talk to her again in a few days, but dont ask for her number again. Once shes actually comfortable with you, she'll probably give it to you if she likes you. If not, then theres 423423 girls in the mall.

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

A girl in a mall, getting asked by a guy "CAN I get your number and maybe call YOU sometime?"

The only good thing you did there was make it easier for me to get girls, because you were just another average guy asking her the same question the other 10 guys ask her in a day. Now, when I go up and get her number like a man, she'll remember you, the average Joe, and wet her panties giving me her number.

How can you be suprised at her not giving you her number, whenever you were just like EVERY other guy. Girls want someone different and interesting. Girls don't want average.

I've given advice on this 100 times now, so i'm not typing out the essay I usually do.

Have some confidence, grab your balls, and go up to her and say something a little more dominant and commanding like "Give me your number, I have some free time this weekend and I want to take you to this awesome place that you would LOVE."

6. Mojo

Mojo New Member

thanks for the advice guys. i go back to work on fri and hopefully grab my balls til then.

but it was my first approach:o but ill keep in mind what you said socrates for future reference