Showing Emotions....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LongDongWong, Jul 28, 2005.

1. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

I have been told before that Im all talk and no action.....I talk the talk but dont back them up.........the girl im seeing told me this couple of days ago.
    I thought I was being affection and backing up my words, but turns out everything I say does not reflect my actions....
    Im deeply in love with her, but according to her Im not showing it........what are some things I could do? suggestions? :hsd:

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Well what have you done already?

Do you compliment her often? Tell her you love her even when she doesn't say it first? Are you attentive to her? Do you treat her "special" (ie always returning her phone calls, taking her out nice places, doing little things like sending her notes/ flowers)

???

3. LongDongWong

yup...done all the above.
    -sent flowers to her job
    -left cards on her car's windshield
    -wrote her poems

it goes on and on.......but yet she still tells me this.........she explains it as a feeling, but does not go into detail

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I know this sounds silly. But are you "genuine" with her. Do you really feel like your heart is into it?

She could see you going through the actions, but not see the feeling in your eyes. This has happened to me before.

That and, she could be reading into you too much, is she PMSing? I do this ALL the time when I am PMSing. I am like YOU DON'T LOVE ME?!?!? My SO is like... honey? Is it that time of the month?? :o

5. LongDongWong

im geniune when it comes to all the things I do for her.....it comes from the heart.....i also think she is looking too much into the things I do for her...........I tell her that I Love her and Miss her (not at the same time)
    and her response to it majority of the time is "are you sure?"and " are you positive?" no matter how many times I let her know its from the heart I always seem to not get throught to her.

6. LongDongWong

what are some things you can do/say to make someone feel like there up on a pedastal? (sp?)

7. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

if your doing all that and she is still asking if your sure she sounds needy
    but maybe she has some self worth issues or something along those lines, i would get annoyed with that pretty quick

8. okita1

dont put her on a pedestal, let her know you love her, and you would do anything for her, but dont start belittling yourself

9. Bleed

Bleed New Member

buy her a pedestal and have her stand on it

10. LongDongWong

:rofl: ........

11. LongDongWong

thxs

12. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I would say do some things unique, cards/flowers all of it is pretty common. In my expierneces they work but only for so long. Make up things to do, dates that people wouldn't consider dates ect...

Do crazy things things that she and you will remember forever for how fun or terrible the ended. Even total disaster dates have a reason and play in a relationship because nothing will ever always be perfect and you have to learn to enjoy disasters too and take it with happiness.

13. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Stop saying "ditto" when she tells you she loves you.

14. LongDongWong

I figured that out early in the relationship........didnt get any loving that night.. :wtc:

15. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

anyone can 'act' like someone wants them too. Some people are better than other though. I think what she wants to see is you doing things for her, not because she wants you too, but because you want too. Maybe you do that, and the look in your eye is different than she wants to see? But the eye's rarely lie.

16. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:wtf: Putting someone on a pdestal doesnt mean you belittle yourself?!

Putting someone up high is what you are supposed to do when you love them. Say something nice every chance you get, encourage them to no end, help them out when they are down. Why the hell wouldnt you put the one you love on a pedestal?

17. okita1

im not saying dont lift them up when theyre down, tell her you love her, compliment her, do the things that let her know you love her. What I am saying is dont do what I have seen way too many guys do and thats get whipped. Hows a girl gonna truly love you if she doesnt respect you as well?

18. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I hate this bullshit fucking line between "whipped" and being in love with someone... Is this fucking word something someone made up because they could never find love? I’m so fucking sick of it. Why is it that if a guy loves someone and will do anything for them AS YOU SHOULD WHEN YOU ARE IN LOVE… that you are whipped? If you truly love someone with all of your heart, there is nothing you wouldn’t do for them. It’s one thing to be a lay down and get walked on, but doing nice things all the time and being there for someone does NOT MAKE YOU WHIPPED.

I have friends who are all afraid that someone will think they are whipped. I tell them to let the other people think what they want. If you treat your girl with respect and love her, THAT IS LOVE... not being whipped. I get so fuckin frustrated with that word. not directed to you okita....

19. okita1

i got ya, and i understand and agree with you, but there is a difference between what your talking about and being whipped, i think your whipped if your doing this stuff, and your not getting it in return.

20. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:rofl: holy shit... almost spit out my drink for that one :bowdown:

21. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Possibly: she doesn't want you to love her in some deep way because she doesn't feel that way about you. In other words, she doesn't want to be so serious about it all, and the spew of affection you have been throwing at her is freaking her out.

She also might not want to feel like you are weak. If she says something mean will you commit suicide?

22. LongDongWong

she boggles my mind......hard to figure out what would make her happy and feel loved..........I dont think she has an idea either.