Alright, so I gave Scott a teaser last night (just the tip, ) and I'm now here to post the pics. So here we go. I asked a while back about what I should use on a Copperhead colored show truck to get the most pop and best look. I finally decided on using Clearkote products. Then went completly off the wall and tried something kinda wild. I compounded the truck with Meg's #83 DACP. Then moved to RMG, VM and was going to top all with Carnauba Moose. This was taking too long, so I changed up to Pink Moose, Scott's combo of RMG and VM at 50/50. I still wasn't getting the results I wanted, so I decided I needed just a little bite. In comes the Optimum Polish! Using the 3 pea sized globs, 2 of them were PM and the last one was OP. I can't even begin to explain what kind of results this yielded! The look was very wet, and very warm. I was worried that the OP would diminish the effects of the PM, but was just amazed at what resulted. The LSP was Carnauba Moose. Ok, enough of allthatshit.jpg, on to the pics! I hope the mercury lights don't kill the look too much. Wash ONR Meg's #83 DACP Pink Moose/Optimum Polish Carnauba Moose No tire prep, no interior, yet. before: this is the whole driver's side PM/OP except the front fender: and afters: this pic, if you look at the license plate box, it is totally unfinished. compare with the look of the tailgate which is done. couple of interiors: and then my camera died. hope you like it!