Shoulder pains.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by dengar, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dengar

dengar seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir! OT Supporter

I was told by a doctor about 2 years ago that I had tendinitis in my shoulders, due to a really busy schedule I was never able to go to physical therapy to correct the problem. I have just started to lift again and I feel great expect for the pain in my shoulders. Does anyone know of anything that I can do to fix my shoulder problem. I am assuming I am going to have to do something with those goofy rubberbands or something like that. Would taking flax seed oil help with the discomfort at all? I don't want to take a break from lifting, because I am finally back into it and I want to keep it up. Any help is appreciated.

2. S4Driver

S4Driver New Member

[FONT=&quot]The first thing I did for myself when I had shoulder pain was correct my form. I was able to stop most of the pain from re-occurring by that alone. Glucosamine Sulfate (sp?) is a good supp to take for your joints.[/FONT]

3. Reznik

Reznik New Member

what type of pain is it? Sore/Aching... or nerve type pain ?

If its nerve type pain, like shooting pain thru your arms or something like that... definately get it checked out by a professional.

4. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

doc told me i had tendonitis as well..... sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it doesnt. its not really bad enough for me that i can't lift with it, but it can be pretty annoying.... i've been wondering about the flax seed oil as well

5. dengar

dengar seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir! OT Supporter

It is definitely sore/aching. I sleep with my arms extended under my pillow and there are morning when I wake up and they are killing me.

When i lift I get all kinds of popping and shit like that.

I just got back from the gym and I think one of the culprits are the incline bench that I was doing with dumbbells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.