Should I?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CustomTrendzInc, Aug 24, 2008.

1. CustomTrendzInc

CustomTrendzInc New Member

So I was talking to this girl a while ago, but she had a bf and all she wanted to do was talk about being with me but not doing it. Well i got sick and tired of it and OT helped me stop talking to her. I later started talking to her but just as friends and nothing more, i didnt even feel attracted to her anymore. A few days ago her boyfriend went off to college 900 miles away and she started flirting with me. We were having a convo today and she said how she wanted rough sex and i said hell yea rough sex is the best. Later in the convo she says she wants to be fuck buddies. Should i? Or should i just tell her no can do?

What would OT do?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

not worth it at all. She's an immature, attention seeking little girl. Trust me, you'd be getting a lot more than a fuckbuddy from this.

3. CustomTrendzInc

to be honest i wouldnt mind dating her, but a fuck buddy doesnt sound all that bad at the moment. Plus if she starts getting attached and i DONT want to date her i can just stop talking to her.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Well then, go do it. Sounds like you've made the decision.

5. TornadoCreator

TornadoCreator New Member

It all depends... answer the following questions.

Do you have more than casual respect for this girl?
    Do you want to be close friends with this girl?
    Do you think her relationship with her boyfriend is serious?
    Is she excessively immature or under the age of 16?
    Are you required to see her on a regular basis (ie. work together)?
    Do you have a personal issue with one night stands?

If you answered "No" to all the above questions, then go for it, sex is fun. If you answered "Yes" to even a single one of the above it's probably not worth it. More than one "Yes" and it's definitely not worth it.

6. CustomTrendzInc

1)i respect her but she kinda lost most my respect a while ago.
    2)were friends but ive brought up not being friends to her on more then one occasion.
    3)she says she loves him, but he treats her like shit, and she brought up being FWB
    4)shes 16 haha
    5)she lives a town over so i dont gotta see her everyday
    6)no issues with one night stands

7. TornadoCreator

TornadoCreator New Member

Honestly... I'd fuck her brains out then. Sounds like you've got a nice slice of teenage pussy with few strings attached. If you're looking for a relationship then she's probably not the person to go to, but for just plain uncomplicated sex... I'd do it.

It will probably change how you are around each other, but it won't change much about your friendship if you're casual friends. Sex doesn't always complicate things, in fact, it often makes things a whole lot better (and if I had 16 year old girls asking me to be their fuck buddy, I'd be there in a second).

a few more questions.

1. Is she hot?
    2. Is she a virgin, or at very least not a slut?

If the above are "Yes" then definitely go for it. Hot = good, and virgin equals no STD's.

Sorry to any girls who think this is too much "treating girls like meat", but she approached him, we're entitles to consider this in this manner.

8. CustomTrendzInc

1. shes def hot, and a dancer ;)
    2. shes not a virgin, had sex with her bf twice, he just stuck it in and wanted to fuck her(no foreplay) so she ended up crying.

her bf is 19 btw :o, and im 17

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Fuck her once to test out the waters. :mamoru:

10. moobs

moobs OT Supporter

if that's all she wants, i'd say go for it. i need to find me one of those

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Good score. Teach her the Weirding Way, and she will be yours forever (or as long as you want, anyway)

12. coldstone

coldstone New Member

You are 17, she is 16. Go get some ass.

Don't get attached, but I am pretty sure you will. Get ready for a shitload of drama, but I am pretty sure it will make you go :eek4: when you really face it.

Live and learn, broseidon lord of the brocean.

13. jonathan

jonathan New Member

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Jesus Christ, you can't seriously tell me you are STILL wasting your time on this chick, can you?
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3741253 (and I can't post the other one from the other forum in here :()

Good lord dude! You've wasted months of your life already. This girl is beyond an immature attention whore of a 16 year old and you know it, we've told you this how many times? Please move the fuck on already. There are probably tons of little chicks at your highschool to hit on and make your fuck buddy and they are attractive too and ARE SINGLE.

You said before that you finally told her off and said you were no longer going to speak with her....I see that fell through.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  15. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Let me get this straight, you are going to fuck a girl who is seeing someone? Be a better man, and only sleep with her if she is single.

I know people are going to say "Its only High School", but believe me when I say say this, the type of person you are and will become will be affected.

16. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Hmm. Based on this new information I revise my response to "steer clear."

I also for some reason took the boyfriend part as meaning ex-boyfriend. If I am wrong there, that's even more reason to steer clear.

17. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Hit it and quit it. Change your phone # and move to a different state. Delete your AIM screen name as well.

18. coldstone

coldstone New Member

That's my MO. :nono:

19. fray

fray New Member

So, you wouldn't mind dating a girl who you know would be cheating on her boyfriend with you?? She's not at all trustworthy to him, and likely wouldn't be to you either. Good luck. My vote is don't do it. Run far away.

20. coldstone

coldstone New Member

She is 16. I really don't expect 16-year old girls (or guys) to know much about relationships or to be faithful or monogamous or whatever. Hell, 16-year old girls can't decide who their best friend is. They have a new bff every day. How do you people expect them to have (and stick to) one bf? :dunno:

21. fray

fray New Member

Are you kidding? When I was sixteen I was in a committed relationship with a guy I dated through my first year of college.

16 year old girls are perfectly capable of being loyal and not acting whorish.

22. fray

fray New Member

Actually, I take that back. I think I didn't start dating that boyfriend until I was 17. But I was still very committed to the boy I was dating when i was 16. Unfortunately (or probably fortunately, as life turns out), he was not committed to me.

23. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    :bigthumb:

24. jonno

jonno New Member

jesus fuck....

25. Rubberducky

Rubberducky New Member

im not worried about her getting attached, its going to be you that gets hurt in the end