COMIC Should I watch Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust to techno?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Brujo, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Brujo

Brujo New Member

Jun 13, 2003
    I've never seen anime, so i dont know if I like it, and I was wondering if this would be a good movie to watch.
    A student organization is going to show Vampire Hunter D in its normal dubbed version, then Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust in a similar manner as "Dark Side of Oz" (Playing Pink Floyd's DSOTM to The Wizard of Oz) but to techno...
    Like I've said, I've never seen Anime, so I wanted to know if this would be a good movie to watch...
  2. solypsist

solypsist Guest

watch it but with the dialogue in Japanese and English subtitles. some people watch anime as a way of improving their Japanese and so might feel cheated if they can't hear the original sound.
  3. Ghost_R

Ghost_R Guest

Vampire hunter D is one of the best anime movies ever made :)
  4. Homan

Homan Unconquerable OT Supporter

Mar 12, 2002
    to techno? i dont understand..

Bloodlust is better, the original is kinda old and looks stupid compared to bloodlust.
  5. User_Unknown

User_Unknown Guest

Vampire Hunter D is one of my personal favorites. But I'm not quite sure what you are talking about when you mention Techno. Just watch and enjoy the movie. Trust me, it is excelent.
  6. Bloodlust OWNS. Just picked up the DVD the other week. I like watching it dubbed. Err.. watching it to techno? Why not just listen to it.