SRS Should I try to get back with my girlfriend?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by t-t-t-today, Oct 27, 2008.

1. t-t-t-today

t-t-t-today New Member

We spent all day yesterday going back and forth if we should take a break. We were on the phone for hours, and even though she said she doesn't want to end things, she seemed hesitant that she still wanted to be with me. i don't understand at all, I tried to fix our communication problems, and the fixes worked for a little while, and everything was going great. Then, out of nowhere, BAM, she thinks we should be apart for a while.

Anyway, I talked with her and talked with her and finally she texted me later and said that we aren't done and that she loves me. I don't know what I was thinking, but I texted her back and told her that I've fucked things up and maybe we should be apart. I haven't heard from her since.

My question is: should I call her or text her or something and try to be with her again? She was my first girl, first love, first sex partner and god do I love her and miss her

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You need to go for gold in life, i would give it one more try. Both of you love eachother, you just need to work harder on taking away that what is giving her stress, work on the problems together, tackle the problem, do not tackle/fight your partner, give her reasons to stay with you, while you provide a solid base for your future.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Going off every thread I've read now by you about your relationship...I'd say break it off for good.

4. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

tough call. ignoring what she's doing for the moment, you have to dig down and do some soul searching to find out what YOU really want. is the juice worth the squeeze? are those good times worth all the hassle? there's only so much you can do to make relationship work. sometimes that square peg will never fit the round hole no matter how much you try.

not knowing the whole story, i would say that if i were in your position, i would move on. if you've done all that you can to try and make things work and you two are still having issues, the relationship is beyond repair and it would be better for both of you to find a better fit.