Should I Trust Her?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Matrixballer04, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Matrixballer04

Matrixballer04 New Member

I have known this one girl for the longest time (Junior year of High School....Im now a Senior in High School) and me and her have always been sort of good friends. Not like "Hey buddy whatsup?" friends but more like the "Hey whatsup :cool: " friends. And now we are finally starting to realize that we may be perfect for each other. I mean...atleast I am. But there have been some things about her that I don't like all that much.

#1 is all the stories and rumors I hear about her. Some of these inlcude her being a whore (basically sleeping with whatever guy she pleases) and another one about her having sex with a guy and his brother at the same time.

I asked her about this and she says she doesn't sleep around a lot (she told me she slept with one guy when she dated him and then slept with 4 more guys over our summer break...which is only 2 months). IMO...that is a lot. And then when she found at that I was a virgin, she told me she felt like a whore and then wished that she was a virgin cause she thought her not being one dissapointed me (which it doesn't).

She even tells me about guys she has given her number to like the day before and then she even had the nerve to show me naked pics of guys on her phone which really pissed me off quite a bit.

I have asked alot of people about her and I always get the same response. "She's a whore"

Hell, even one of my buddies who sleeps around with a different girl every week said...And I quote his exact words "I wouldn't even fuckin' touch her!"

So yea...

What should I do? We really have a thing going between us and I don't want to let her past ruin it for me.

We hung out tonight for a little while after we got off work. She came to my house and we just leaned up on her car and held each other and talked.

So what are your guys opinions on this situation?

Thanks
    -Matt

2. dew

dew Banned

nope.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

If you do this, you're probably setting yourself up for a heartache.

Those rumors and stories wouldn't be so consistent if they weren't true.

4. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I'm thinking you asked the question either in the hope that we would back up what you have already chosen or that we would talk you out of it, but either way you already have some thing in mind, but if you are mature enough to have sex with her, you are mature enough to talk about it before hand. If you admits to something like 5 guys, I'd talk about std's first and the possibility of getting tested before things go too far.

5. Matrixballer04

Matrixballer04 New Member

I guess that's what I'm basically doing I guess. I just don't want to believe these stories.

But the thing is that she is different around me. I don't know how to explian it. Like she goes from being the girl that everyone knows to this shy and scared little girl that is so in love with me she can barely even stand up.

And about her being tested...That might be a possibility if we start dating. She keeps joking around and saying stuff like "You won't date me cause you don't love me" and I tell her I like her but I just don't know right now.

I mean even if she does break my heart...oh well...there's always more women out there...but I really doubt I will be saying that if that does happen.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Right...but what happens when she isn't around you, and is around other people.

Here's my thoughts on the situation. If i were getting consistent stories about someone I was thinking about dating, that said that they acted one way, but then the girl acted another way around me....I wouldn't go for it.

Why? Simply because of the inconsistency. How would you know which one is really her? Secondly, why should she act differently around all these other people?

Third...you're setting yourself up for a fall here. If she were to do something whorish, and all your friends told you, you might not believe it. Why? Because she's "different" when she's with you. So you might not believe it, let it go, and she could continue the behavior. Which would eventually cause you pain and grief.

I'm just saying...gut instinct is that if she can't be consistent with you and others....then something's up.

7. whip

whip New Member

Stay away from that, Be buddies but don't be attached.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I didnt read any of the posts in the thread.

to answer your question, no, dont trust her.

9. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Okay so it's late and my eyes are barely functional. I haven't even read the main post, but I'm trying something new. I'm going to give you a response just from title alone...and that is: if you have to ask OT, that's a no.

We'll see if my opinion varies after I read the thread tho...

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I am going to answer to the root of the problem, not the symptom.

Do some research on madonna/whore complex and eradicate it from yourself.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

A person's past is indicative of their fundamental personality type. What you have to ask yourself is "do I want to be with someone who acts like that?"

12. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i'd stay away.. if those stories are going around about her, some of them are bound to be tue which doesn't sound too good for you. You don't want a girl like that

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I'd bet you don't have a chance with her anyway, regardless of her history. You're already way beyond friendzoned most likely. If she saw you as boyfriend material, you would have been dating already. The problem is that you've known her way too long and have not made a move, like all those other guys. It's not that she doesn't like you, just that she clearly likes guys who make a move on her. Since you haven't, I would suspect that the chances of it happening (from her perspective) are slim to none.

How do you find out? Ask her on a date, and if she jumps at the prospect, you're good. If you get an excuse, you've got the answer.

14. Strife

Strife Active Member

Then again, if all those stories are true she probably won't have a problem going on a date with you. Girls can be very tricky and it sounds like you're setting yourself up for a heartbreak if you really like her.

15. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

being that youre both in high school i think youd be setting yourself up for failure. it takes girls a long time (sometimes) to outgrow these "phases." it took me 6 years lol.

16. Socrates

Socrates New Member

What phase did you have to outgrow?

17. Lindsay Loo

being a slut.. which is apparently what his friend is doing...

18. Lindsay Loo

hey. check yours. i already responded.

19. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

Also remember that if your HS is anything like most of 'em. Take all the rumors with a grain of salt. Although you need to be ready for what I think you already know is coming.

20. CarroNe

CarroNe New Member

nope, don't.

21. NCS

NCS Active Member

nope, she might be a sweetheart, but she sleeps around too much for you

22. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I would say follow your heart and forgive her past, but you are both too young to know what your heart wants and to know the errors of your past. Best bet is to play it safe, remain friends, and see what the future holds.

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

24. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

Doooo it. Just don't get too emotionally attached. If you keep hanging out with her for awhile over an extended period of time, things are going well, and you think you can trust her then, then why not? Just keep in the back of you mind, this is a sort of *trial* relationship to see if you could work out together. If it doesn't, there's plenty of other girls, but if it does, maybe she's either really not like that, OR willing to change for the right person.

25. Lindsay Loo

ok. your posts just keep getting better and better. i mean really. if you dont have anything to contribute to any topic (which is apparent) then why do you continually PW and just make the most idiotic posts. i think im safe to say im not the only one who is tired of you being a jackass.