SRS Should i pop this or no?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Lilkhmerkid4u, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Lilkhmerkid4u

Lilkhmerkid4u OT Supporter

Its been like 2-3 days now..and the wedding is tomorrow and in between my eyes there is a big ol zit. Not a little one..one of the biggest one i've seen. Its just a big red bump in b/w my eyes..i've put medication on it and everything and it doesnt seem like its shrinking. The Rehersal is tonite but i told my g/f i couldn't make it...how do i make it shrink by tomorrow?!!!!

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Don't pop it if there isn't a white head, it can make it worse!

If you're this close with your gf, ask her to put a little make up on it. There's nothing homosexual about it and she'll probably gladly do it. :hs:

3. Outlier

Outlier New Member

your skipping your rehearsal for a zit?

4. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Makeup.

That's not going to go away by tomorrow short of cutting your nose off. Nor would I recommend forcing it as you might end up with a permanent scar or risk infection.

Once I had the same thing and it sucked. Had a show to play too and it felt like the spotlight was glued to my nose. :p

Just have to tough it out man, you're getting married there are bigger things in life to concern yourself about.

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Sucks, but makeup is the best option. Sorry mate.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I always use a clean needle , if you puncture it in the middle,and pressure it on the sides (use a tissue or cloth) to catch all the horror, and quickly after diminishing all the horror, try to let it rest for a while. and let the skin restore itself.

7. SpeedLaci

SpeedLaci New Member

Your fiancee is marrying youfor you zit or no zit and you are choosing your appearances over her happines with you not being by her side which is very uncool..i would hope that if she had the same experience you would be by yourside..imagine when your 40 to 50 both of you guys are going to be uncle fuckers anyway and zits will be the last problem of yorus so enjoy eeachothers beauty now ..

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

dude....go to the dermotologist. they can usually fit you in quick for something like this and give your a cortisome (sp) shot or something to shrink is asap.

9. johan

johan Active Member

I think the windex thing is bull.
    But yeah go to a dermatologist. If necessary they can lance it, drain it, and give you some cortisone to take down the swelling. Probably as a hydrocortisone cream.

You'll still need the makeup though.

Don't worry about it. You got a massive zit. So what. It's shitty but try to keep a 'so what' attitude about it.

That goes for life in general, by the way. Things are never as bad as they seem if you keep that attitude in mind.

10. JustinH

JustinH New Member

pop it and put a little peroxide on it and don't touch it after that. Clean needle, little peroxide, leave it alone.

11. johnny

johnny shit, baby

So...how did everything turn out?