should i or not

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rsxratedr, May 15, 2005.

1. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

in my school i know this really hott gurl i dont wanna do her cuz ppl call her a whore so she might contain std or something wat can i do to have pleasrue and not get an std or get her pregnant? it sounds a little low but please help out

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

grow up and learn to communicate like an adult. sex is an adult action, and if you can't carry yourself like a proper young man, you are too immature to be engaging in it anyways.

dont have sex with her. if you do, use a condom.

3. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

In high school people like to talk. Over half of the things that you heard about people are false. It could be just a rumor that someone made up about her. I agree with lstill25, if you're worried about it don't have sex with her. Better to be safe then sorry.

4. Icehouse69

Icehouse69 New Member

Like those above stated, use protection. But if the people that said that stuff about her were pretty reliable, dont mess with her. Period.

Unless want to catch something thats gonna make you stand in the bathroom at 3am scratching your balls with a toilet brush.:ugh2:

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

In high school the girls who were called whores were the nice ones and the ones who seemed nice were fucking around.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

#1. What makes you think SHE will want to "do" YOU?

#2. That whole post was the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

#3. Learn to spell.

7. symptic

symptic I run companies

Make sure your posts from now on contain poper grammar. :hs: They're easier to read and make you look at least half competent.

8. Nick Gerz

Nick Gerz OT Supporter

9. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

1. if she is a slut and you just want to get laid then go for it and wear a rubber and quit f'n around with it, it's not a tough decision

2. people are full of shit and she might be really nice so if you just try to fuck her she's gonna tell you to screw yourself and you'll look like a real retard

3. When did it get this difficult to get laid in high school, i'm only 29 and i didn't have to ask for advice on any fucking forums to get some.

4. you could always go gay if it doesn't work out for you

5. #4 but not with ME

:fawk: