should i not give it to her only when she is in the mood?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Sep 19, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Ive been in a relationship with my new gf for about 1 1/2 months, been seeing each other for about 3 months dates and stuff. Her sex drive must be really low,because the only time she gets in the mood is about once a month or so. We havent had sex yet,but she only wants to do stuff when she is in this mood about 1 time a month. She warned me she doesnt get in the mood often which is fine,but i find it kind of selfish. I dont want things to go on how they are, so i was wondering. When she gets in the mood which is very seldom,shoudl i deny her oral or sex if she wants it,just because she is in the mood? The other night i fogot condoms at home and she was in the mood,so we didnt have sex but she wanted to. It would have been our first time, but i just feel "used" because that is the only time she wants to do stuff is when she is in the mood.

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

you should have this EXACT same conversation with her...not us. Communication is the key. And never use sex as a barganing tool

3. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

Ask her why she is never in the mood. Ask her if there is anything you can do to get her excited. You shouldnt be having sexual problems this early in the relationship. All you can do is ask her and try to fix the problem. You can make it work if you want to. Just try doing things with her like starting off with a massage and giving her some oral action even if she has an excuse. It will get her in the mood. Kiss her passionately and deeply. Dont be afraid to try things on her. Show her you are the man and what shes missing out on!!! lol

4. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

YOU are doing a few things wrong:

1. You aren't GETTING her in the mood
    2. You aren't recognizing when to caveman her anyway
    3. You aren't giving her enough orgasms so that she CHEMICALLY needs more
    4. . . .
    29. You aren't being dominant enough
    30. etc etc etc

Take the responsibility to LEAD her emotions.

EDIT: 1 1/2 months? Damn. I'd say go find another girl, but the problem is likely you.

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Read between the lines guys.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Exactly. You dont sit around and wait for her to get in the mood...you put her in the mood.

7. quamen

quamen New Member

I try to put her in the mood by doing these things and she keeps resisiting. i tried the massaging, kissing her all over the neck,back everywhere and the same excuse happens. Im not stupid when it comes to these things, just that i never met a girl like this before,whose hormones cant be turned on if she isnt in the mood. I tried taking control and getting her in the mood,but then she just keeps saying no im not in the mood. But that time when she does feel in the mood, everything is great but that doesnt happen often at all.

8. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

well then tell her its really not fiar for you. Maybe she should go see her Gyno about it. There's gotta be something she can do. Because you're just being left out completely.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

if you arent sexually compatible, and there isnt willingness to communicate and work it out, move on.

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

This is a huge key right here fellas.

Its your job to get her turned on. She has a responsibility to take care of herself so she doesn't feel bad all the time (from lack of sleep, drinking too much, not eating right).

Beyond that, its on you to get her engine revving and make sure she gets off.

A man follows through on his responsibilities to his woman. Are you a man or a boy?

You also have to learn to get past her initial resistance. For many women, boyfriend or not, their tendency is to naturally resist sex initially, then give in later.

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Another thing, you don't need to make sexual advances to make her horny. When my girlfriend is in a bad mood, and I put her into a good mood, that EMOTIONAL SWING makes her wet as anything.

Remember, chicks are addicted to FEELINGS like crack. She needs to be feeling good to be horny.

12. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

:werd:

sad but true.

13. big 1

big 1 New Member

also youve only been dating for a month and a half..maybe she just isnt comfortable with getting physical this early on? try doing things slow, in"stages" or "bases", instead of getting frustrated when she doesnt want to go all the way.
    try concentrating on getting to know her as a person first, then she will feel more connected with you, and therefore more susseptible to your charms....

14. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

Details, please. :x:

15. quamen

quamen New Member

thanks

maybe the best answer yet, havent really thought of it that way,since she seems to be so damn flirty all the time, but no action.