SRS Should I move out?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by eof, Apr 18, 2007.

1. eof

eof New Member

So this morning my landlord blocked me in a parking spot and he wasn't answering his door or answering his phone for like an hour. Then finally when he did answer the door I asked him to move his vehicle so I could get out and go to work. I was obviously pissed off and I guess he noticed (even though I didn't voice it...I guess he could just tell by the way I was looking at him) so he started yelling at me....anyway we both walk the other way to the parking lot and meet in the parking lot.

At this point I just start laughing at him because he is acting like a raving lunatic. He is yelling at the top of his lungs telling me I have no right to be mad at him and that I am a fucking idiot, etc. At no point during any of this did I raise my voice or say anything to him that should have made him mad.

It is almost like he forgot that we pay him rent and are customers. Would it be a pussy move to give him my months notice tomorrow instead of just ignoring it and moving on?

2. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

nope move out. He should realize the term "customer service"

3. eof

eof New Member

The thing is I have another roommate...so I have to talk to him. Moving is such a pain in the ass too...especially since it is somewhat out of spite.

4. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

If it could lead to really shitty future problems, maybe.

I don't really know your dwelling situation either. If it is an apartment building, no big deal. If it is a split house, big problem.

5. eof

eof New Member

It is a separate house beside his house....I don't know I think I am going to just out of spite if nothing else.

6. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

you shouldn't take the kinda threaten from your landlord. give him the months notice so you don't look wrong if any thing going down (legally). :rolleyes: