should i make the move and get it over with?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by outlaws, Jan 12, 2010.

1. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

i dont know what to do with this girl....
    this is the same chick i met in vegas about 6 months ago. we've been hanging out about every week and i only made out with her once at a club once when we both got really drunk. she pretty much blacked out before we event got inside the club and she said thats the most she's drank before and it was only like 5 shots of hennessey. other than that we usually just hold hands and stuff. a couple of weeks ago we pretty much stopped talking because she was busy with school and i thought she lost interest in me because i never made the move. so pretty much after that i stopped trying to contact her. 2-3 weeks go by and now after new years and the holidays she has been trying to initiate all the dates. just last weekend we went to go watch a movie and i finally put my arm around her. during the movie , which was 'daybreakers', she would hold my hand and put it on her thighs; mind you she is wearing a dress. i think shes putting the moves on me. of course i didn't make the move and kiss her after the movie. i thought she would hate me by now but nooooo she wants to hang out today. she texted me today to hang out, which was weird since every time before this it was like pulling teeth to try to get her to hang out. i think this is the final night i can play the nice guy shit before she thinks i'm gay. she says shes just trying to hang out with me as much as possible before she gets busy with school again.

the question is now: should i just make the move? if so, how far should i go?

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Yes. Go as far as you want or until she stops you, whichever comes first.

3. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

Yes, and how far are you willing to go? I would make a move and see where it takes you...

4. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

yeah, i know i wanna sexor her but she lives about 50 miles away from me. i know if i did it i would want to do it all the time knowing from my past and that is a killer for because i put in 10k miles in 6 months on a brand new car i just bought 6 months ago. :wtc: i've been trying to drag this out for as long as possible to see if she would get a car so she would see me instead of me driving to see her but so far it's not happening and i don't think i can hold out any longer.

5. Hezkezl

Hezkezl Rawr! OT Supporter

Make a move imo. She either really enjoys your company and the 'teasing' that's going on (with your hand on her leg), or she's just shy and doesn't want to really jump you to show how interested she is.

Give her a kiss the next opportunity you get, and see where that leads. If she immediately pulls away and slaps you, just tell her you're sorry and enjoy the rest of the night. If you kiss her and she kisses you back harder, well.. enjoy the rest of the night ;)

6. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

If your concerned about your car and traveling already, maybe this isn't the best idea for you... But only you can make that decision...

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

Just put the sword in the sheath.

8. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Dude man up, when you see her wait until the right time (you'll know the time because your going to second guess yourself and get nervous and everything) and go in for the kiss. Trust me she wants it as bad as you want to do it.

9. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

my answer: Yes.

All I read was "should I make a move and get it over with?", I didn't feel I needed any more details.

10. Capt. Slow

Capt. Slow Member

A resounding "YES!" from everyone in The Vag. She is in to you, you are in to her. It will stagnate if you decide to do nothing, and then what would you gain?

11. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

She seems to want to have sex with you so either make a move or stop wasting her time.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I kinda already do.. wtf man

13. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

Same here, but then I read his post.

Most guys in your situation would kill for that situation. In all honesty you must be a little shy. I know I'm semi-shy and if I was in situations like you were with a girl I liked, I would have already kissed her without her drunk.

You better do it before she thinks you're too good of a friend or gay. Either way her thinking either would equally suck.

14. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

:rofl: same here...your post was the most I read in this thread....I'm so tired.

15. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Stop making excuses about dating and sex and find some confidence.

16. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

you could have fucked her in the theater if youhad any balls.

17. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Wow seriously?

you're asking "should I?"

If she asked you out on a date to begin with, theres interest. A kiss is a kiss, dont high to some high and mighty thing. If she likes you (Which from your post she does) then stop worrying.

Oh, and pick up your balls on the way to her house, you lost them somewhere 5-6 months ago apparently.

18. THoC

THoC New Member

if i remember correctly (i may not) did you already try and she shut you down? but was sending mixed signals?

either way my answer is "YES!" make your move.

but if i am correct in the above she sounds like a future pain in the ass.
    she contacts you again after you give up. why? maybe due to holidays. maybe bc she liked your attention and when you stopped it she came after you. sounds like she likes to play games and did not like how you stopped giving her attention.

19. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

no she never shot me down.

but i think your right about the attention part. she only calls to hang out with me when she doesn't want to go to her sorority events and tells me how it's mandatory for her to keep doing her sorority events. :ugh: such a turnoff. then she says how shes too old to be doing stuff with her sorority.

i myself is in a fraternity and know wtf is up, and she tells me it's mandatory for her to go and when i tell her she doesn't have to do shit for her sorority she gives me this ':ugh:, you don't know my sorority' . i think she's a little batshit crazy the more i hang out with her which is whats turning me off and keeping me wanting to make the move on her.

when i went to hang out with her last night she kept saying shes a boring person and blah balh blah blah. i ask her a million things what she wants to do this weekend and she shoots them all down saying how she rather shop than hike or how kayaking/rafting in a calm body of water is too dangerous and she doesn't want to get wet and need to take a class before doing it. :wtf:

then i suggest we go to san diego to go to san diego zoo/sea world/balboa park. i ask if she could take the train to meet me in my city and she gives me this :ugh: look again like i'm asking her to walk to my town. she got pretty upset i even asked her that like i asked her to eat shit or something. she's in LA and i'm in OC and i don't want to pick her up a complete opposite way and then spend 3 hours in a car going to SD and she can't seem to understand that when i tried to explain it to her. she doesn't drive so i have to go pick her up to do shit which kinda sucks.

cliffs: i think shes just another dumb sorority girl

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  20. Sirreal45

Sirreal45 New Member

Dude, you're overthinking this way too much. Just go ahead and bang her already.

21. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

lol from a Dec 09 with 2 posts :bowdown:

i just asked her to play scrabble with me tonight, we'll see how that goes :mamoru:

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You are only rationalizing in this way so that you not making a move is somehow her fault. And it isn't her fault.

You either like her or you don't, but my guess is you do or this thread wouldn't even exist.

23. GTP

GTP New Member

You ask her out on a date somewhere specific, then you put forth the effort to pick her up/pay the expenses. Make a move. Be a man.

24. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

thanks man, this is my first relationship so i'm really clueless :o

25. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

you're not in one yet. Get the fantasy out of your head. Make move first, and then think about all that stuff later.
    Suck it up.

Make it work.