should i make a move?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ardon, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Ardon

Ardon New Member

I've been dating this lovely girl for over 1 month now, we both like each other alot as far as i can tell. I was with her throughout her graduation and spend time with her family as well.. We spend time together on the beach, on my fathers boat late at night eating ice cream watching movies etc... We are pretty comfortable with each other, we hold each other and make out for hours... i will go as far as kissing her neck and holding my hands around her lower back or leg but thats as far as i will push things... she will put her arms around my neck and head and even sit on my lap and kiss me...we are both virgins.. iam completely content with where our relationship is right now, i don't need anything sexual but maybe she wants to? this is where i don't know what i should do... i don't want to push anything but maybe she wants me to make a bigger more pushing move? should i just keep going along and let her make a move or do i need to push the intamicy a little more? once again ive never done anything sexual with anyone and don't need to unless she wants to.. so how do i tell and what would you do?

im 20, shes 18

one more thing... when we are in a romantic situation when kissing or making out, whatever the situation.. i have an erection and have been moving out of the way so she won't notice... is this the right thing to do or should i ignore it and let it make contact with her (fully dressed obviously)

2. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

you sound like how I was....

Took me forever to get the nerve to make the move. I knew I had the green light....however I'd always psyche myself out(I was a virgin at that point aswell, she wasn't).

Then I finaly made the move....while we were making out...I just let my hands wander a bit(thighs, butt, breast...then under the shirt...etc), saw how she reacted(and since I had the greenlight I knew she'd be fine with it).....and it went from there.

glad I finaly got the nerve to do so :bigthumb:

It won't hurt to try, just don't rush things and just like rip her clothes off all of a sudden. Test the waters and see how she handles it. If she's not ready she'll tell you. And if that is the case...then just hold off for a bit longer until she is...by that point she'll know you are and things will pick up.

yes, no, maybe so?

3. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I met her when I was 19 and it was her 19th bday.

I didn't get the point where I was confident enough to make the move until I was 20(which was 4 months later)...

so I'm currently 20 and she's 19 still. I'm a little timid :hsd:

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Make a move. Women like confidence, and often mistake inaction for a lack of interest. (i.e., "He hasn't made a move, he must not like me. What's wrong with me?")

Yes, make a move, just do it SLOOOOOLY. Very slowly. Let her be able to stop you if she is uncomfortable.

Alternately, you take her hand and have HER touch you. Very slowly, of course, and without any force. Just use your hand to "hint" at what you want her to do.

Moving slowly is a tease for women and they like it, especially if they feel like they can stop it at any time. And if she stops it, pull back a little so she knows you won't force her. Even stop if needed. You can always start again, once she feels comfortable.

Personally, I would say something like "Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable and I'll stop right away." Consent and control is wonderful for her happiness.

5. Ardon

Ardon New Member

thanks alot ;)

6. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

I'd say your fist place to go should be up her shirt, but not up her bra. It'll be less work trying to get under her bra for you, and she'll feel more comfortable because you aren't touching her exposed breast. you should also keep her shirt on during this, as she might be hesitant to let you see her naked or half-naked.

the first time i did this i was incredibly nervous and my heart was pounding, and to be honest it wasn't even all that enjoyable because i was overthinking it so much......but as i and she got more comfortable with it and the whole concept of exploring each other's bodies, it became VERY enjoyable.

and sometimes you just have to force yourself to do these kinds of things against what your fear instincts tell you to do. you just have to tell yourself to overcome your fear of these things.

7. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

i do more shit with random girls at the clubs while just meeting them and not knowing their name

8. Ardon

Ardon New Member

hahah

one more thing... when we are in a romantic situation when kissing or making out, whatever the situation.. i have an erection and have been moving out of the way so she won't notice... is this the right thing to do or should i ignore it and let it make contact with her (fully dressed obviously)

9. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Uh if she gets offended NEXT her immediately. If she is into you at all she will take it as a compliment. It will also speak to her conscious and subconscious mind and will only work in your favour.