should i keep the ex out of my life even as a friend? i think so she doesnt!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 20, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Okay im going to try to make this as short as possible. I met my ex about 6 months and we were just friends for the first couple months. We then started to date adn she did many shady things with me as in lying to me, cheated on me, and just acted real sneaky. I dumped her ass and on the spot and we became fuck buddies for a short time. I didnt get attached to her, cause if any girl ever cheats on me I WILL NEVER EVER date them again, cause im a decent guy and respect myself. Anyways, we remained friends for a short time but we both got busy with school and work so didnt hang out much. She called me the other day and wants to hang out,but i dont know if i should. I AM 100 PERCENT sure if i do i wont get attached and date her again,but should i even remain her friend?

I always had the thoght if u date someone you trust them and treat them better than a friend, so im just kinda worried can she even be a good friend, or am i just wasting my time. I have a good amount of friends, but we got along really well and have a good time together,but im not sure what to do?

2. MoP

MoP New Member

do what YOU want to do.

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

hang out with her if you've got nothing better to do, but don't invest any significant time / effort / money / emotions into it. it sounds like she's the wrong kind of woman to be involved with so that probably limits her usefulness as a friend as well.. but if you see her once a month and throw her up in the air it might not be such a bad thing ;)

4. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

I was in a similar situation. My ex did some shady shit in the past. I normally could be a ex's friend, but since mine did some shady shit and failed to treat me right, what makes me think she will treat me any diff. as a friend? Plus, why should i (and you) reward her for her wrongdoings? I may be lonely, but F that. Im not going to be her friend, even though im completely over her. I just dont want to rehash problems from the past. Im moving on. Finding something NEW. Cant keep living in the past.

5. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

6. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Unless they were very nice to me, I try to forgive and forget.

If they were nice to me, i do not see the harm in it.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

The only reason she wants to spend time with you is because you have been ignoring her.

She had you in the palm of her hand before, and it felt good to her. Now that feeling is gone, and she wants it back.

What is in it for you? Thats what you should always be thinking. In the case, all that is in it for you is pain.

She has showed you her true character. If you let her back into your life and she hurts you again, you have no one to blame but yourself.

8. StopDrop&LOL

motherfucken .

/thread

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

guys it is possible to move on.. completely.

most of the people i dated, i dated because they were good people and I enjoyed their company. just because it didnt work out is no reason to not be friends with them. on the other hand, none of my ex's cheated on me or treated me badly....

10. StopDrop&LOL

I agree, but i think the thread starter said his ex treated him wrong. It would be wise to cut it off and just move on once adn for all.

11. quamen

quamen New Member

i beielve she treated me wrong by cheating on me and lying to me several times. She wasnt bad to me in the terms verballyor treating me in a mean way,but her actions hurt me/

12. StopDrop&LOL

And she needs to know what she did was wrong and that you wont stand for that. Being friends with her shows that youre scared to completley let go.

13. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Who cares what she thinks? She is a cheating whore and she doesn't get a choice in the matter. If you don't wanna be her friend then don't.

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

Stand up for yourself and cut her off. Besides, having her around only furthers your skills at being with lying bitches. Be single, meet women who are honest, good to you, and learn how to be a good man with good women.

15. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

ok i would NOT be friends with her. Ive been friends with ex's, while some are good friends, others I never want to see again. If I was you next time she calls or however she gets ahold of you tell her that your about to go out on a date and your too busy for someone like her.

16. Virtualmikey

Virtualmikey OT Supporter

Always a bad idea. You saw what was underneath the surface on her, and chances are it hasn't changed. She's gotten lonely, and she wants someone back in her life that she felt treated her well.

I'd be almost positive that you aren't the only ex in her life that she's pulling this as well. This is a "I need attention" move.

Move on, cut your losses, be a happier man. Don't get dragged down again.