Should i keep taking protein and/or creatine?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by LS Boy, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i havent been working out for a month now....since i got into bike accident my wrist are fucked and i can only lift limited weights....i didnt break or fractured anything---just sprained it and i dont know why it takes this long to FULLY HEAL.....and i dont think ill be lifting hard til december.

anyways, i havent been taking protein since then...but i did take creatine couple times.

so since im not lifting weights or going to the gym....should i keep my protein intake and creatine?

2. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

Would you stop eating right if you couldn't lift? I think the same applies for the protein.

And why would you only take creatine a "couple" times in this month? You have to take it basically every day that you lift (and some people take it every day) otherwise there really is no point.

3. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

Keep taking them both and lift light so long as it dosen't tweak your wrist. Creatine dosent realy do you any good unless you take it consistently so if you just take it "a couple times" its kinda pointless.

On a side note: get a Harley, every single person I know that ownes a crotch rocket has ate shit and injured themselves.

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea i know about the creatine...thats why i dont take it anymore til i start lifting hard again.

but as far as protein.....i guess i should keep it up even though im not lifting huh?

and its hard lifting light since its still got the pain when i put pressure in it.

like my bench went down from 275....to 95lbs :wtc: kinda ruined my ego too

5. trancezj

trancezj New Member

I would just eat clean and if you feel like a shake, take a shake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.