should I just get over it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by invids, Dec 4, 2007.

1. invids

invids Guest

This girl I knew in highschool, saw her around college a couple weeks ago and we started talking. Been only hanging out for like 2 weeks but as soon as she we met, she told me she was dumping her bf for various reasons. So she just sorta ends it with him..at first just ignored him then once he started crying to her friends/family, she told him its over. (This is where most of my friends told me to bail on this bitch..since she did this to her bf) Anyways, we hangout..all is good. Hook up every time but no sex yet. She just seems so fucking difficult to hangout with, she would tell me she misses me then when I plan something she says nah lets do something tomorrow, or you go be with your friends etc etc..Her ex is in one of her classes so last night they studied together at his house and she told me its just on a friendly basis.

So today we were supposed to hangout after she finished studying..I kid around sometimes and I called her screech cause she was talking about school all day, then she goes crazy saying i hurt her feelings. I call her to say sorry etc and shes at the mall with a "friend"..after about 5 mins I realize its her boyfriend and she confirms it..

basically, what the fuck do I do? Her ex is trying to piece it together, and according to her shes completely over it and wants to move on with me..but shes way too difficult to hang out with and just seems as if shes still choosing her ex over me...

2. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Show her your not her security blanket. If you don't she will use you for rebound emotional support.

Break it off(all contact) and tell her to call you when she knows what she wants.

3. invids

invids Guest

I tried that and she says " I want you but if you are asking me to forget about my ex, i cant do that..im not like that."

4. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

It seems she is not really over the boyfriend or maybe he is being such a wanker that she is feeling sorry for him. Either way, it's their business, not yours.

Get away from her, and only contact her once she makes up her mind.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

RUN. LIKE. HELL.

All you are going to get from this girl is frustration and empty hope.

6. invids

invids Guest

yeah bro thats exactly what its starting to feel like

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You ain't seen nothin' yet brother.

8. invids

invids Guest

more frustration than empty hope though..right now we are fighting on wtf her priorities are and she throws the whole school thing at me

9. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

dot.

she's nowhere near being over her ex and this will just lead to drama.

get rid of her. maybe sometime down the road when she's completely single, reevluate it. but chances are she's just prone to drama anyway.

10. invids

invids Guest

So what the hell is she doing with me then? According to her/her friends shes over him :dunno:

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

She's keeping you on the hook in case things fall through with her shakey relationship with her ex.

And she's doing a damn good job of it too, judging by the way you are posting. I'd say you are like putty in her hands right now and that you are going to be tossed around by her every little whim for a while longer. Until the anger and the pain become intolerable for you and you sack up or until she is completely through with you.

12. invids

invids Guest

I take it you have been in my shoes before? :eek3:

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

More times than I can count, dude. :rofl:

Such a horrible place to be.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't date this girl (yet). You will only get drama until she's over her ex, he's over her, and she's had time to be single.

15. phish

phish hockey crew

Get the fuck outta dodge

16. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

she's lying to you and possibly herself.

17. invids

invids Guest

He isnt over her though..hes been crying to her friends/her mom about the whole thing

18. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

If she was over him, she prolly wouldn't be putting up with that stuff, while fooling around with you and not being straightforward.

I'd say they are not over eachother yet. Don't sit on the sidelines.

19. invids

invids Guest

Little update...im on the phone with her, her parents are gone for a week..and she has friends over..and didnt invite me? :rofl: I want to just hang up on her right now

20. invids

invids Guest

"you shoulda came and stayed the night"
    uhhhh no one invited me
    "o ooops haha"

fuck this girl :ugh:

21. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Haha this makes for an easy decision eh?

22. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

DOT.

Trust me, I know.... Because I was that ex b/f for a while. Broke up with g/f, started hanging out again after a month when there were other guys interested in her, and she started blowing them off for me, and we started hooking up again and basically dating again (without the title) for a while.

Her b/f is going to get fucked over in all of this too, but it will take longer, and you need to stay away from all that drama until she makes up her mind. She is likely going to spend the next several months "confused" about what to do and will bounce back and forth.
    You're much better off distancing yourself before you get too attached and set yourself up for more hurt.

Tell her that you like her, and love spending time with her, but at the moment her breakup is too fresh and you don't want to be part of all her confusion and drama.... Then tell her to give you a call if she ever gets her stuff worked out.

Good luck.

23. jonno

jonno New Member

this should be you:

:io:

24. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Ha ha, is this for real? You are frustrated and bored with what is happening... but you're not even staying in things because there is sex, just the HOPE of sex?

Wow, you're either hard up for some lovin, or need to take some Grow-A-Spine:)

You already know what to do from your previous statement:

"you shoulda came and stayed the night"
    uhhhh no one invited me
    "o ooops haha"

fuck this girl"

So there you have it:)

DA

25. Isamu

Isamu New Member

fucking dawt