SRS Should I go for this gal?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by mitochondrial, Aug 8, 2007.

1. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

Hi Everyone~ Long time no post~ Haven't posted anything on OT except reading posts since like half a century...

Lately I ran into a "feeling" problem, can't say it is a relationship problem cuz I am not in a relationship. Hopefully, everyone can give me some opinions or suggestions about it ...

I have a strong feeling again with a girl I met since high school. Tho, I had a relationship during my University study, however, my feeling is still pretty strong toward her whenever I meet her again. She rejected me two times already, reasons are she wasn't ready for another relationship after she broke up for several months, no such feel toward me and she knew me for so long that she think we are not possible (we knew each other for 5 or 6 years since high school).

The feeling that I had toward her is almost dead until lately I chilled out with her again and the feeling came back... now she's single but she likes a friend of mine. However, they haven't started due to some issues. I am now being treated as a good friend of her sharing her thought about her and my friend and she decided "let it be". However, I knew she likes him for long since she's been waiting for 2 years (but she also had another relationship in the meanwhile).

My other friends suggested me to find another one and some of my friends even introduced other gals to me. However, I don't know why I have such a strong feeling toward her. Another friend of mine suggested just go and chill with her until we both get to know each other pretty well. However, sometime I had an impulse of holding her hands or even hug/kiss her when we were alone. I am not sure should I still go for her or just keep my secret hidden forever again...

Any one has similar experience in their life? suggestions and advices are all welcome :big grin:

2. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Move on she's not into you at all beyond friends

3. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

If it was going to happen with her it would have already. Move on buddy.

4. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

really that bad?
    even if I spend sometime with her won't change her mind, too?

5. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

6. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

In the end, you will always be considered friends. You can't change that now. Accept the fact that you can have a really close friend and move on.

7. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Girls really don't "change their minds" about guys...it would be a different story if she had liked you in the past but she had a bf or you had a gf at the time so she just dismissed it. But if you've known her for that long and she hasn't had feelings for you yet, she probably never will. Just accept her friendship and move on.

8. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

I guess i have no choice but to move on... sigh...

9. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

thanks everyone...

10. mitochondrial

mitochondrial New Member

But my last relationship started in a similar way, too....
    I was being a friend of her for 6 or 8 months and told her that I like her. At first she rejected me but still let me being together with her. At last, I attempted to kiss her and she let me do so. What's girl thinking anyway :(