Should I get this tv

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Nhubie, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Nhubie

Nhubie OT Supporter

2. Ronin

Ronin Guest

:dunno: im not familiar at all with toshiba LCDs

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  3. scirio

scirio Active Member

you are or you arent?

4. Ronin

Ronin Guest

lol sorry for the typo, im not, for anything flat id look for pioneer or panasonic they make awesome plasmas as well

take a dvd ur very familiar with on ur own tv that will have a lot of vibrant color in it and take it with u and test out a few scenes, toy story 2 is a good reference, if that toshiba looks good to you after uve tried it out then go for it :dunno:

5. Integrate

Integrate OT Supporter

I would look at Samsung also, they are similar in price but supposed to be a better quality picture. But its always opinions

6. DarqueGT

DarqueGT New Member

Dilday TV here had a 42" Samsung LCD for about $1800 so if you are planning on buying a 32" Toshi for $1300 (after $500 off), you might want to do some more research.

7. DKEN

DKEN Lurker

the toshiba tv is actually a really good one, I work at best buy and they have a very good sales/returns ratio. samsung is also a very good lcd as well at sony

8. brds

brds OT Supporter

For 1200-1300 dollars, you could get a 42 inch from dr. plasma or some place like that. My roommate and I are going to through down a grand each and get a 60 inch plasma come august!

9. Ronin

Ronin Guest

thats because people who shop at best buy dont know what the hell they are doing,if they got a shitty product they wouldnt even know it. same goes for the people who work there, i have a friend who works comp section at a local area best buy. the only good thing about working at best buy is that it has good pay.