Should I get rid of my glasses? *Pics*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Nov 24, 2006.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

The photo is about a month old. The dates are wrong because my cam went dead. I figure this retains to this fourm because I wanted to know what girls think and posting in off topic would be a mistake but if the mods do not feel it belongs here feel free to del it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2006
  2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I think most people like no glasses as opposed to glasses.

Nobody ever really thinks "Man, if he had some glasses, i'd be all over that guy." But some girls will say "If he'd lose the glasses, i'd like his looks more."

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If you want to, go ahead. But the frames aren't usuper loud or anything, they're barely noticable.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I know thats why I picked them. The thing is they do not show up when you take a picture like they do in real life. They have anti glare so there is little reflection when you take a picture they don't show. I need to post another pic, in another light.

But do they glasses make or break me? I like them but I have been wearing glasses all my life so I don't know what other people think of them when they see me.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Actually I usually have a huge thing for guys who wear glasses, luckily my SO has a pair....But I think with your facial structure you actually would look better without them. Most girls are shallow and hate glasses (not that you should go for them anyway) so you should try it out, see if you get more attention.

6. weakone

weakone New Member

I actually just got my glasses, and they look a lot like yours. I'm a girl, though. But I don't have anything against guys with glasses. They can make you look sophisticated and intelligent. Plus, they're part of what makes you who you are, since you've been wearing them all your life. I think a girl who wasn't shallow would look past the glasses. If not, she's probably not a keeper, anyway.

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I like glasses on guys, but maybe that's because i wear glasses as well :mamoru:

it hardly looks like you're wearing glasses, but it's totally up to you on whether you want to keep them or not

and i'm just ranting here, but you would stand out more or catch my attention if the frames weren't so 'average'. i think thicker/bolder/colored frames would really make your face

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah I was going to go with some dark frame glasses but I didn't want to look Emo. Do you have any suggestions for another frame? I did have contacts when I was younger but I had problems wearing them. Also, I feel odd if I do not have my glasses on. Like I am missing something.

But you are right people think I am really smart just because the way I look with my glasses.

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

lol, i know what you mean by the whole emo thing..some say i have emo glasses but i've had my glasses before the "emo" scene

i wasn't thinking too thick of frames...
    more like this
    http://www.eyeglass.com/fpp70.html

10. Yardsale

Yardsale OT Supporter

I'd keep the glasses. They are barely noticeable, and I think they make you look sophisticated :dunno:

11. fray

fray New Member

I'm gonna go against the crowd and say without...seems like it might just be a more sophisticated look.

12. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I like the glasses actually.

13. Elaine

Elaine New Member

I'm pro glasses, but if you wear 'em, you should get a pair that stand out, not a pair that try to fade away. Between these glasses and no glasses I vote no glasses. But if you want to keep glasses, get a cool pair.

14. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Seconded.

You're pretty cute btw. :naughty:

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lose the shirt and the gut.. glasses are fine :)

16. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah Im working on the gut because that is making me lose major points. It is just so hard because that would mean I would have to stop drinking beer correct? Kinda hard since I live in a huge college town.

Would you like me to wear a Gator shirt instead of an Ohio state shirt :)

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah the gut kills me hardcore because nothing fits correctly. I know the trend is to wear tight graphic tee's but Im not going to dear squeez into one. It sucks if I loose this gut I am going to have to toss half of my shirts.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I still say your face would look exquisite without the glasses. Why don't you take a test pic without them to compare?

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I will when I get home on monday.

20. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Another question. What do you think of the silver chain I wear? I have been wearing it for 6 years and thinking about wearing something else. I don't see people wear silver chains much anymore.

21. weakone

weakone New Member

Lose the chain. Definitely. Or don't wear it out like that, keep it tucked in so there's only a hint of it showing.

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah it does make me look like a punk doesn't it?

23. jonno

jonno New Member

24. mandarin orange

mandarin orange OT Supporter

i had glasses and they made me dorky looking.. i had worn then since 3rd grade until like after senior year of high school. in high school girls never talked to me. as soon as i went to college i got contacts and worked out more.. now girls flirt with me a lot more than before. i'm not a big fan of glasses at all. infact when i take off my contacts i'd rather be blind then put on my glasses again.

25. MoP

MoP New Member

lose 10 lbs instead