TAT Should I get a tatoo?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by [ms10]cd, Jan 13, 2004.

1. [ms10]cd

[ms10]cd Guest

I love the skin on my body, but I also feel passonate about many things, and a few of them I would like to let them speak for themselves. I was thinking of getting a tatoo of a heart or something in the front somewhere visible.... when I turn 21 I am getting one that every male in my very irish family gets on my back left shoulder.

tell me any ideas that you have.
    I am kinda scared about changing anything too much.

2. As far as the question of "Should I get a tattoo" I think if you ask this then you aren't ready...yet. I have always been of the opinion that when you are ready for a tattoo you will know in your head that you want one.

When you say visible, do you mean when clothed in a tshirt and jeans visible? If so, have you considered what it could mean as far as job prospects go? I have always liked a good fore arm tattoo (though I can't get one because of work). I think a tattoo of a heart with some sort of design on your chest (basically aligned with where your heart actually is would be pretty cool, but I am not sure what you would like as far as design.

I think hearts like this one are pretty cool

Edited and made the above a clickable link since img tags weren't working. :big grin:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2004
  3. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Nov 25, 2003
    I have 4 tatts. And let me tell you, it took me forever to get them. But I agree with UC, if you have to ask, you aren't ready. One day I just said, ok I'm ready lets go, and my friend and I took off for the parlor. As far as tatt designs go, you should go with your heart. Each of my tatts has a special meaning to me. Other people might not necessarily see it right away, but if you ask, I can tell you why I got the ones I did. I want another one as well, but I'm not ready for it yet. I have to put a lot of thought into my designs because they're not only special to me, they're... well... permanent. I don't want something on my body forever if it doesn't mean something to me. I can't stand when people get tattoos just to be trendy. Thats a stupid idea and they're retarded for it. So put some serious thought into it, otherwise, you'll end up regretting it in the future.
  4. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

Oct 31, 2003

[ms10]cd Guest

pm me,

aim: scrpat317

I am very comfortable with my body