Should I feel guilty v.NotTooImportant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Dec 21, 2007.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Long story I guess. I thought it would be shorter when I started typing it. My problem and cliffs are bolded at the bottom.

My friend liked this girl, she liked him. They talked for a while but never did anything. No dates, no kissing, nothing.. just hung out a few times (they work together). Six months go by, nothing. She invites me to her party and we hook up. A few weeks go by and we went out a few times and I was getting ready to turn things into a relationship. I asked my friend how he felt about things first to make sure he still wasn't hung up on her and he insisted it was cool. A week goes by and she starts ignoring my calls and shit out of the blue so I find out that he developed interest in her again and then the next thing I know they're officially dating.

I was kind of pissed for a few days but didn't care much because she wasn't an awesome girl and I had only been talking to her for about two weeks.

My friend dates her for like two months and then they break up because she's talkin about marriage and shit.

He starts talking to another girl (girl B) and they end up dating, but within like 10 days they break up because he's "still in love with the other girl". He goes back to dating girl A.

We go on a snowboarding trip (that I had already planned and paid for) so girl B comes along, since the funds were already taken. The two get along fine but there are some very awkward moments.

Girl B spent the whole night trying to kiss my friend and get with him but he wouldn't do anything with her because of his girlfriend and because Girl B was drunk. He "didn't want to do anything with because she was drunk". He ended up making out with her a little bit (he was sober) and they cuddled off and on throughout the night. She kept trying to get him to fuck her, but he kept denying her.

I started drinking a little bit more (I definitely was aware of what I was doing, just sociable) and I started flirting with her big time. By the end of the night we had made out quite a bit, I fingered her, and she ended up sleeping in my bed. My buddy came in and saw us sleeping together but never said anything to me.

We got snowed in the next day and she never really said anything to me (kind of pretended like it didn't happen but there was no awkward tension between us by any means). We drank again the next night and I didn't do anything with her except flirt a bit and cuddle for about 5 minutes while my friend was in the other room. She confessed to my best friend that she really liked what she did with me but was kind of embarrassed because this was the first time I had hung out with her and she didn't know me that well. She spent the whole second night trying to fuck my friend again but he denied her again.. Once again, I didn't make any more moves on her because I didn't want to cause any bad blood.

I saw my friend today at the mall when we met up to do some christmas shopping and he was with his girlfriend and acted like nothing had happened with girl B at all. He never said anything to me about being jealous (but he told my best friend that he was jealous when he saw her sleeping with me) and he acted like he never did anything with girl B up in the snow.

Cliffs: My friend lied to me about his feelings for a girl I was interested in and started dating her without telling me. He broke up with her, and started dating a different girl. He broke up with that girl to get back with his original girlfriend so I made a few moves on his ex-girlfriend while we were on a snowboarding trip. Neither he or I said anything to each other about it, but we both know it happened.

My problem: Is there really any reason for me to bring it up to him or feel bad about what I did? He technically cheated on his girlfriend while we were up in the snow, and the girl that I made the moves on was technically single. I kind of like this girl but because of the friendship situation don't think I would ever pursue anything just out of respect for my friend. I'm just not sure if I should bring it up to him and talk about it to clear any possible tension between us.

2. Master Splinter

Master Splinter OT Supporter

I personally don't see the need to bring it up.

He was a douche for lying to you then going behind your back.

Like you said he was the one who cheated if anything, I don't see how what you did would be in the wrong in anyway other than it was an ex but if he wasn't interested (which he obviously wasn't if he kept turning her down) I see no problem with what you did.

3. Sephiroth13

Sephiroth13 Beginning of the End

Honestly, if your bring it up then it might bring up and other things that was bothering him as well, But it seems as if he doesn't know what he wants either, he wants both women, each one offering something different. He denies one sex in hope he can get it form the other chick, but denies marriage to the other chick in hopes that he can just have a regular relationship with the other. He is one fucked up guy at least in my eyes.

I say you should have fucked Girl B's Brains out.

4. fray

fray New Member

I wouldn't feel bad about it, but if you choose to pursure things I won't be surprised when you're back complaining about how your shady friend fucked your shady girl. He went back out and scooped up the girl you were working on without any mention. Then girl 2 was trying to fuck him, hooked up with you instead, said she liked you, and then tried to fuck him again the next night.

Seriously...this is a clusterfuck. ABORT! (unless you are just looking for sex)

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

HAH! that happened to me in college! Freshman year. My friend introduced me to this 'really cool girl' (basically a girl who would talk to him and smoke weed with him).

They had hung out a bunch but no hook ups. I lived out of town(15 mins away) so I came into town and got drunk and banged her. then did the same the next night. I called her the next week and then like 15 minutes later i get a call back from my best friend and he said 'you should call her any more we are dating.'

Anyway.... The next year that same friend ends up signing a lease with me. Then he decides he wants to live with her; replace his spot on the lease (with a crackhead who's story ill save for a later date) and lives with her. I respect that its his choice and that he replaced his spot so its fine. About 10 months later he calls me and asks me to help move his shit into my apartment (i had moved b/c of the room mate he had found me and was alone in my 3 BR sublet.)

Oh well i got off track. Anyway. They would always fight and when they did he would throw the fact that I hooked up with her into her face. (then she would get irritated that I would hook up with her friends/strangers in front of her AFTER I hooked up w/ her)

Eventually they broke up 10 months after they moved in together and 5 days later she fucks 2 black dudes who were also drug dealers (her drug dealers).

Personally I could never have my friends sloppy seconds. I would gave my friend shit all the time. I still give him shit. I tell him he lived with a girl I fucked.

But then again I subscribe to "If you got game you can take my bitch." but require that they actually tell me and not do it behind my back. (of course me and this girl never dated either though)

6. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

too short ftw

7. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

:gtfo: if have nothing at all to add

8. GreyRS

GreyRS Your ignorance cramps my conversation.

In order of importance-
    Quit going after his rejects!
    Don't feel guilty. You did nothing wrong.
    Don't bring it up to him.
    Don't try to start a relationship with girl-b. Even after letting you get to second base, she spent the next night trying to screw him again. If you do date her, you won't be able to trust those two.
    Quit going after his rejects!

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Your "friend" sounds like a real douche bag
    2. Do you really want to pursue a girl who let you finger her the first night you met her? Actually more importantly, do you really want to pursue a girl who spent her weekend trying to fuck your friend that she knew had a girlfriend? She sounds like a loser as well.
    3. You shouldn't give a shit what your friend feels in this situation. He's the dickhead who made out with this girl while he has a girlfriend. He can be "jealous" all he wants that you slept in a fucking bed with her.

10. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

This forum always provides great advice. No intentions of pursuing any sort of relationship with the girl. Talked to my friend last night and we were supposed to hang out but he flaked on me to hang out with his girlfriend. He didn't bring anything up again so I'm closing the book.

Thanks again.