should i even respond to this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by keleko, Dec 20, 2006.

1. keleko

keleko yes, he is

just got this email in a few minutes ago

:hsugh:

2. keleko

keleko yes, he is

care, bishes!

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It would help if you would givve us some background info...

but off the top of my head, I would say don't respond, or respond very minimally. This woman has a custody battle going on...do you want to get involved in all that?

4. keleko

keleko yes, he is

met - got along well, sex wasn't bad, things going fine, she dissapears about 4-5 months ago
    no call, no email, no text - nothing, no responses to calls or emails
    now i get this email less than a week before xmas

custody battle seems to be over, she says he got the kids

:dunno:

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So...do you like this woman? Did you feel any desire to try to have something long term with her?

In other words, do you still have any interest in her?

Come on, you should be making these decisions, not us.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Why is Vag's first responce always to run?

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

all of OT, not just this forum.

because people are too scared to take risks. that's how you lead an interesting life..

8. :smile:

:smile: New Member

that all depends on the situation i say..if you're jsut in it for a good time then sure.. go ahead, take a risk, i'm all for it. but if you know that you're not happy & something isn't going to be good for you there's no need.

in his situation it seems like she may have a lot of bagage.. worrying about the kids.. if he comes back.. or dissapears again. i personally would email back make sure everything is ok, maybe be friends but wouldnt get involved long term because of it. just my logic

9. big 1

big 1 New Member

i think that shes coming to you now because she wants a shoulder to lean on. she just "lost" her kids to the ex, and shes lonely. she is looking for emo comfort. sorry dude, but if she was interested in you. as in acutally intereted in fulfilling your needs as weel, she proablaby wouldve kept in contact with you during the custody battle....it looks as if youre her "friend" to lean on...sorry man....

10. keleko

keleko yes, he is

kinda what i figured

minus whale try to get some though amirite?:x:

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

this is an excellent illustration of how women are rarely responsible for their actions

notice how she used the things going on in her life to justify the actions that she is now apologizing for

of course when i point out the obvious that women aren't accountable for their actions (the way a real man is), I get argued with

my real life experience tells a different story, and this is further proof

12. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

No, it's because the first person to look out for is yourself. There are MANY good women out there, so why waste your time with one who has already shown you through her actions that she won't be the best woman to get involved with?

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

No wonder men and women have to play to games, in order to attract and KEEP each other, both are too afraid the other will be "looking out for number one" and decide to split.

What happened to just talking shit through? Now we take the e-mail or IM message session, run a favorite forum, post it up and say OMGWTF? Wut shuld I doooo? This suxorz, im so confuzd. You would be so conufused if you just tried this magical new technique apply named "communication" (pr. Kom-un-i-ka-shun). Say it with me Com-mun-i-ca-tion.

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Because she has low interest level in him, and talking about it won't raise it.

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I had to! :mamoru:

Yeah, look, bottom line it - she bailed on you 5 months ago? And now she's coming back? Sorry, it doesn't work like that for me. If my SO were to do something like that, I would have moved on. If you let her back into your life, it rewards her and she knows you have no backbone.

I would not reply.

16. keleko

keleko yes, he is

not even for poontang?

worth a fuck n dump at least

17. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Say it with me: Actions speak louder than words

What people say and what they do are often two entirely different things. She bailed on him and tried to come up with excuses for it.

"Its not in my nature to do that"

Ah, but she DID DO it!

I'll repeat- always look out for #1. In this case, forget about this girl and go find a better one. Anyone could OBVIOUSLY do better than her. Her ex knew it, and so did the judge who gave him custody of the kids.

18. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Hmmm, I used to think the information in this forum was good, now I realize that y'all are just a bunch of pussy hurt little boys, out to get back at women, for transgresions from previous women.

I hope someday you guys realize that running gets you no where fast.

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So...you would get back together with a woman who has kids, is in the middle of a custody battle, and who just disappeared on you 5 months prior?

If nothing else, most people, would already be going after this...I mean, it's been 5 months since he talked to her last, right?

If I was hanging out with a girl, but then didn't hear for her, I wouldn't wait around exclusively for 5 months...

20. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I might, it would depend on the circumstances at hand, a 32 word post on a forum definatly doesn't spell out all the details, and won't even come close to even sheding a bit of light on everything has occured or may occur in the future.

I know from personal experiance there's always more going on that what appears.

Great way to be superficial there guys.

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Settle down. We can only give advice based on what info he gives us. Why not ask him for more info, instead of insulting everyone in here?

22. keleko

keleko yes, he is

23. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Because everyone's TOO quick to respond with "Drop that bish, you need to get something out of it, at least use it for poon, etc..."

Without asking ANY questions, regarding the actual situation at hand, nope lets just go to the list of proper OT responces to a relationship problem: 'uhh, uh, maybe, nope, uh, nah, oh here its.......'

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It just doesn't seem like this relationship is that high on the list of this guy's priorities. That and the fact that this woman has children (kind of a complication in my mind) and just disappeared for 5 months suggests to a lot of us that getting involved with her would just cause more drama and emotional roller coaster-ness.

We can give advice on how to work to make a relationship last, but it doesn't sound like the OP is too interested in it.

25. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

If that was the case, the answer should have been obvious before the thread was even started. ;)